What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

roofromoz

First Grade

DISCLAIMER: This is the only site (at the moment) that has published it, but on the back of Tyrone May getting sacked this could get very huge very quickly, particularly if it is more widely reported.

EDIT: I must admit I had never heard of him until I saw this, but played both 5/8th and fullback in the Flegg team this year.

BxTom

Bench

DISCLAIMER: This is the only site (at the moment) that has published it, but on the back of Tyrone May getting sacked this could get very huge very quickly, particularly if it is more widely reported.

EDIT: I must admit I had never heard of him until I saw this, but played both 5/8th and fullback in the Flegg team this year.
I don't have a problem with May being shown the door (he should have gone 2 years ago), but the way the board moved in the face of media pressure is a concern. We are now seeing Cleary attacked because he posted support for his mate and this post which appears to be more innuendo than substance. I would lay odds on that it's a News Corpse site. Obviously related to Panthers suing News Corpse.

The yak

Juniors
I don't have a problem with May being shown the door (he should have gone 2 years ago), but the way the board moved in the face of media pressure is a concern. We are now seeing Cleary attacked because he posted support for his mate and this post which appears to be more innuendo than substance. I would lay odds on that it's a News Corpse site. Obviously related to Panthers suing News Corpse.

There is nothing in that post. Haters will always nitpick to find things to be offended about.

its bloody horrible some of the dribble they spill. 1 dude said cleary needs to be stripped of his churchil medal and sacked for his post
I’ve seen many similar posts as well.

I’ve tried to refrain myself from replying to some comments but I couldn’t help myself in some instances.

There was a comment made by a Parra fan saying that Penrith “cheated in every game this year” and how their premiership win wasn’t deserved accordingly. I replied and said, “Cheated in every game huh? Really?”

I further said, “Speaking of cheating……” to which I then posted a link to a story relating to Parra’s Salary Cap cheating scandal a few years ago. It garnered many likes. Not surprisingly, said Parra fan deleted her post. Coward.

Vicpanther

Juniors
I’ve seen many similar posts as well.

I’ve tried to refrain myself from replying to some comments but I couldn’t help myself in some instances.

There was a comment made by a Parra fan saying that Penrith “cheated in every game this year” and how their premiership win wasn’t deserved accordingly. I replied and said, “Cheated in every game huh? Really?”

I further said, “Speaking of cheating……” to which I then posted a link to a story relating to Parra’s Salary Cap cheating scandal a few years ago. It garnered many likes. Not surprisingly, said Parra fan deleted her post. Coward.
im pretty sure i was one of them likes .