What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy related discussion

DinkyDi

Juniors
The better half had it the worst - She's just recently out of a facility to help her with the grief and doing a little better.

Thanks for your kind words ladies. They are greatly appreciated.
Fair enough. At least your wife had some professional help, and I admire her for that. A friend of mine had a still born, boy, 20 years ago. Her daughter, had one on the 12/11. It sucks.

WestyLife

First Grade
Thought I'd start a thread for general topics so we aren't clogging specific threads with unrelated chatter. I'm one of the guilty ones on that front, so we can discuss whatever off topic shit in here.

We now have two general discussion topics 😂

DinkyDi

Juniors
I think I am on your side. Today is a day we took victory !
I found the person who did it. The post was reported for bullying, and some comments, from a particular person, was vile, and abusive. They received a violation and they were removed from the group. Funny thing is, they rehashed information from months back.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I found the person who did it. The post was reported for bullying, and some comments, from a particular person, was vile, and abusive. They received a violation and they were removed from the group. Funny thing is, they rehashed information from months back.
OK I would see a Lawyer to check his networth and if worth it sue

Kilkenny

Coach
The Novak Djokovic saga has been a total mess.

Im sure opinions are divided albeit I think the situation has been poorly handled from our government agencies, tennis Australia. I don’t feel in any way sorry for Novak his position, sense of entitlement and lies did himself no favours in the court of public opinion.

The Covid 19 vaccines may not be perfect, but it would appear from the evidence overall they are effective in reducing the risk of hospitalisation and or death from contracting the virus. It is rather sad Serbia has one of the lowest rates of double vaccination less than 50% currently And one can only hope Novak‘s stance is not contributing to increased risk of serious illness or death in his home country.

My wife and I contracted the virus over Xmas and have to say we are so great full we were double vaccinated and in my wife’s case she had the booster shot as well given she is immune compromised. Still wasn’t a pleasant experience but could potentially have been far worse.

The Novak Djokovic saga has been a total mess.

Im sure opinions are divided albeit I think the situation has been poorly handled from our government agencies, tennis Australia. I don’t feel in any way sorry for Novak his position, sense of entitlement and lies did himself no favours in the court of public opinion.

The Covid 19 vaccines may not be perfect, but it would appear from the evidence overall they are effective in reducing the risk of hospitalisation and or death from contracting the virus. It is rather sad Serbia has one of the lowest rates of double vaccination less than 50% currently And one can only hope Novak‘s stance is not contributing to increased risk of serious illness or death in his home country.

My wife and I contracted the virus over Xmas and have to say we are so great full we were double vaccinated and in my wife’s case she had the booster shot as well given she is immune compromised. Still wasn’t a pleasant experience but could potentially have been far worse.

Glad you and wife are ok Killer.

I thought it was a joke to see those idiots on the street rioting away, it was violent wasn’t it?

Theres much more important things to riot about, things at home too.

I don’t know all the arguments, but the court spoke and that’s it.

The Austrians got pissed off with Serbia before the ww1 and it didn’t end well for either country.

Maybe Minister Hawke will win an international peace prize from the world health organisation.