What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
If people remember back when Rein first debuted at the Dragons he was something special in attack and creativity and even spoken about being a representative player of the future. Then after a couple of seasons of grind and injuries he lost his mojo for a while and was up and down for a large chunk of his career. Now though he has found some consistent form and is a decent dummy half without setting the world on fire. But with our consistently powerful go forward pack I think he will shine even more so when he gets his chance. Lets hope we have a decent run with injuries though.

He spent most his career in shit sides.

TheRam

Coach
He spent most his career in shit sides.

To true, but that also was partially his own doing considering how he was chasing top dollar at the time. I would say he has come down to earth a little now in his backend years. I'm glad we have him because he is a talent with the ball in hand and he has a good running game. Great backup for Mahoney.

Gronk

Staff member
Still waiting on Paulo’s decision? what a disgrace!
Shambles. Everyone should have their 2023 employment sorted by now ! It's 2021 FFS !
freakout.gif

Gronk

Staff member
Well f**k, sorry I have a have voiced my frustration, some of u merkins are fkn champions at belittling people if they haven’t been in your sausages fest party for centuries 👆
I was just having a larf merkin. It's the off season FFS.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Api off to the Tigpies in 2023.

I prefer we get verrills over koroisau.

Api is 29 will be 30 when he starts with tigers.

Verrills has more upside

Latest posts