What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
It's sad. Lucky for me that I was born in the best time of existence. I fear for the future generations.

You had to survive world wars and didn't have vaccines against polio.

I reckon people born in the 70s had it good. I'm in the early 80s and I think that's the last of the kind of old school generation..

Eelogical

Referee
You had to survive world wars and didn't have vaccines against polio.

I reckon people born in the 70s had it good. I'm in the early 80s and I think that's the last of the kind of old school generation..
Which world war did I have to survive?

Eelogical

Referee
I'm unsure. Are you 100 yet?
Sounds like you're discriminating against me. What does my age have to do with anything? I merely stated that I thought that I was born at the best time. I was thinking about being outraged by your comment, but then I forgot.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sounds like you're discriminating against me. What does my age have to do with anything? I merely stated that I thought that I was born at the best time. I was thinking about being outraged by your comment, but then I forgot.

I am tired. I have nonidea what I am talking about

Gronk

Staff member
Disturbing on at least two fronts.
1. That this brain dead example is what 85% of post baby boomers parents have produced.
2. That you searched it, found it, then posted it.
The future looks bleak.
Item 2 above shows that you don’t know how social media algorithms on the interweb works. Cos I didn’t seach it. I didn’t find it. So you get a score of 33.33*% on that one.

Eelogical

Referee
Item 2 above shows that you don’t know how social media algorithms on the interweb works. Cos I didn’t seach it. I didn’t find it. So you get a score of 33.33*% on that one.
I'll admit that I'm not a 'social media algorithm' expert, I'll leave that to the likes of yourself and Hindy111. But, why did I get 33.33% when I was only disturbed on 2 points? I should have at least earned a 50% mark. My last comment was a thought about the future.

Avenger

Immortal
Bitcoin is the most, pure uncorrupted store of value on earth. It will replace Gold within 5 years. The value of gold has decreased despite everything going up and has consistently been decreasing this past decade whilst Bitcoin continues to rise. Bitcoin's market cap is about USD$1 trillion. Whats does this mean? Bitcoin will increase ten fold within five years. Yes, one bitcoin will be at least AUD$700,000 by the end of 2027.

Lock it in.

I know about 1% of what this guy knows and he is brighter however I can state categorically that I invested and believed in Bitcoin before him. I started in 2017, he started in 2020. Yes, he is still richer because he has bigger balls but that's not the point. It's all relative. The message is clear.

Bitcoin is King!

Last edited:

Latest posts