What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Social media is purporting that we rate this kid more than Mahoney in the long term and perhaps this is why we are going after a veteran in the twilight of his career. There may be a method to the madness.
Didn’t we rate Schneider as well?? Emerging origin camp at 18, where’s he now??? Hanging your hat on an 18 year old always ends well.

Avenger

Immortal
He’s a person and a player, not a crop.

How many good dummy halves come through every few years???
Are you by any chance that Adrian deadshit that rings all the footy talk back shows? The really annoying, negative one that whinges every f**king time he calls.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
seriously ?

he didn't play last year because of Covid, same as many other 18 year olds

hasn't really ended as yet
He’s not signed by us, or anyone by the looks. He’s a bust. It happens every single year. That’s why it’s a gamble on young blokes.

hindy111

Post Whore
seriously ?

he didn't play last year because of Covid, same as many other 18 year olds

hasn't really ended as yet

I reckon it has. He went backwards from reports I read over the last few seasons. Not even sure he held down starting hooker spot last season for the under 20s and he was older then most.
Hope we are wrong but I reckon most likely the ship has sailed on this kid.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No, Adrian is more like you. Just a miserable, whingeing merkin.
Ha!! Mr Passive aggressive big noting flip flopper. Adrian might be a miserable merkin like me but at least I stick by my opinion. Not like some school girl who changes their opinions more than their jocks.

Getting upset because I’ve said relying on 18 yr olds who have proven and done nothing is fraught with danger. Just replacing good spine players is so easy have how we done replacing Sterlo?? I mean just get some young kids in your system should be easy hey??

Latest posts