What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
It’s hard to come to that conclusion when only one side of the argument has been presented. Best wait until both sides have provided their evidence before determining who got analed.
Exactly right. Looking forward to Larry David’s thoughts.

1F459C1E-AF82-4579-AF8F-1242B156DE28.jpeg

strider

Post Whore
It’s hard to come to that conclusion when only one side of the argument has been presented. Best wait until both sides have provided their evidence before determining who got analed.
You are right. The other guy ummmm'ed and ahhhhh'ed himself magnificently for a couple of hours.

emjaycee

Coach
This would be the Federal Government whose leader, on January 5, said that the issue of exemptions was up to the Victorian government? And then changed their mind when the wind changed direction?
I cant be assed looking for it, but i thouht the Feds asked the Vic govt if they would 'sponsor' an exemption for Novak and when Dan's team said no, the Feds had to then own the immigration decision.

lingard

Coach
I cant be assed looking for it, but i thouht the Feds asked the Vic govt if they would 'sponsor' an exemption for Novak and when Dan's team said no, the Feds had to then own the immigration decision.
Well, if that's true, I'm on the wrong track then.

strider

Post Whore
We could settle all this quickly if they just used the Avenger defense.

They propose that he will influence the australian population ... but we have already established, for whatever reason, most the aussie population dont like him, so thats obviously horseshit .... go f**king sort em out @Avenger

Gronk

Staff member
Live vision from the federal court.

Sleep Yawn GIF
sloth GIF
Hungry I Need It GIF by MOODMAN

Gronk

Staff member
They are arguing ATM that by cancelling the visa of a popular antivaxer, it would create protest events and that should have been taken into consideration by the minister.

Edit: submissions are over. They are adjorning later on wherby they may or may not deliver findings. Probs because the cricket is about to start.

strider

Post Whore
I'm pretty sure the Federal Court hearing is in Melbourne.
it looks like they are all over the place .... their individual screens say MEL, ADL, QS (assume that means what states they are in - either that or they named the court rooms funny, I once worked somewhere with names like that for meeting rooms)

it looks like they are all over the place .... their individual screens say MEL, ADL, QS (assume that means what states they are in - either that or they named the court rooms funny, I once worked somewhere with names like that for meeting rooms)

Well, at least the Serbian protestors outside the building are in Melbourne. Canberra-based Serbs would be in Batemans Bay at the moment.