What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Who even looks at fuel prices? If you need petrol you buy it. Does anyone really drive less when petrol is expensive? I hate going anywhere at the best of times.

hindy111

Post Whore
Only a few months ago it was about $1.35.
55 cents a litre is a large fee. It adds about $30 to a tank.

hindy111

Post Whore
Who even looks at fuel prices? If you need petrol you buy it. Does anyone really drive less when petrol is expensive? I hate going anywhere at the best of times.

I mean I drive past 20 petrol stations everytime I get in the car. Not much looking is needed. It moves about 45 cents a litre. As soon as I see one put it up higher I fuel up at the cheaper ones or top up if I have half a tank. I usually get 1-2 days before they lift the prices.
It's $30 in my pocket which is a pub feed. This is why I am a powerfull millionaire in Sydney.

strider

Post Whore
I mean I drive past 20 petrol stations everytime I get in the car. Not much looking is needed. It moves about 45 cents a litre. As soon as I see one put it up higher I fuel up at the cheaper ones or top up if I have half a tank. I usually get 1-2 days before they lift the prices.
It's $30 in my pocket which is a pub feed. This is why I am a powerfull millionaire in Sydney.
So you have taken your dads advice then .... good stuff