What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R5 Sun - Canterbury 12-32 Penrith @ CommBank

Round 5: Canterbury v Penrith

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
A decent coach could make Flanagan a handy enough first grader.

So that's not happening any time soon.

Really? He's a decent defender but the try assist was due to Luai making a meal of an easy catch.

SBD82

Coach
Is anyone else’s Kayo stuck on an “amber hall will fall over for a try in the GF” loop?

t-ba

Post Whore
Really? He's a decent defender but the try assist was due to Luai making a meal of an easy catch.

He's not going to be amazing but he'd be a fine enough weakest link in a strong spine. Like a Reject Shop Jahrome Hughes.

roofromoz

First Grade
I’d usually say that’s a grubby tackle.

But it’s recently come to my attention that Liam Martin is a cheating whinging dog shot merchant. So I’m ok with it.

But Liam is just passionate, like everyone from Temora.

Iamback

Coach
I've given Edwards a heap of criticism in the past.

But his work in our defensive half has to be the best in the league this year.

Caught Burton's bombs and gets us really rolling on tackle one and four.

The stuff he does. Won't show on stats or even on tv but. Key to setting the sets up

t-ba

Post Whore
Send him to Canberra…. Oh …no don’t plea thank you

No Way Reaction GIF

Munky

Coach
The stuff he does. Won't show on stats or even on tv but. Key to setting the sets up

He used to be very shaky under the high ball and make the odd error playing the ball.

Seems to have got rid of those this year.

Iamback

Coach
He used to be very shaky under the high ball and make the odd error playing the ball.

Seems to have got rid of those this year.

That was the issue. Now with those sorted if he gets a full season done he will improve ball playing and move up in FB ratings