What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2022: Non Parra games (Anzac rd)

Wally21

Bench
The inconsistency around forward passes is a blight on the game. The pass to Radley gets let go 49 times out of 50.

Incorrect

Coach
At this early stage of their careers, Will Penisini looks a far more accomplished 1st grader than Sualii and at a fraction of the cost. I'm sure Sualii will deliver on his potential eventually but right now we've backed the right horse....

TheParraboy

Staff member
At this early stage of their careers, Will Penisini looks a far more accomplished 1st grader than Sualii and at a fraction of the cost. I'm sure Sualii will deliver on his potential eventually but right now we've backed the right horse....

Need to secure Penisini long term. Is signed till end of 2023

Need to wrap him up longer , well before Nov 1

hindy111

Post Whore

Sualii looks a real talent to me. As does Will. Penisini does need to learn when not to pass......
I'm a Suli fan. If he can I prove his defense.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think that was the best game of the round. Dragons holding on was awesome. Hunts 40/20 was the play of the round. Hunt player of the round.

Incorrect

Coach
Sualii looks a real talent to me. As does Will. Penisini does need to learn when not to pass......
I'm a Suli fan. If he can I prove his defense.
Maybe we could yet have both in blue and gold.... I reckon your old man would approve....

TheParraboy

Staff member
Dalin hasnt moved for a few mins, hope he is ok

Did big Nelson really need to lift his knee?

Latest posts