What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 versus the Titans

jeffdragon

Bench
How the f**k did we lose that.
Stupid fcks.
So many errors in gp.
Sloan passes when no need to.
He made some BAD errors.
Know we why he was in reggies.
Learn to catch the ball.
We put ourselves under so much unnecessary pressure.
Then amone knocks on .
Typical dragons.
Absolute f**kers.
I would take the the draw.
Joys of following this mediocre club.
FCKING TURDS.

FlameThrower

Bench
That games on Lomax.. his job is to kick goals and he misses sitters putting the team under the pump..
unfortunately Sloan terrible rookie errors and Amone not much better..
can we just buy a Comp.. sign a decent 1,6,9 f**k me this team
His goal kicking has really dropped off from last seasons. But we had everyone making cameo appearances of stupid errors tonight.

Dragon David

First Grade
We don't have the players and coaching is horrendous. Too many mistakes and I say again, what the f..k have we got Lomax playing when he can't kick goals. He converts, we win.

Young ones not able to do much but they tried.

Games that we should win don't happen anymore for us because we know how to lose.

Not looking good at all I'm afraid for now and the future. The guy we miss is Su'a and he won't be back for 5 more weeks. Suli was great but our lack of penetration is killing us.

mickeylane

Bench
He
Why would you bring Sloane back on a boggy track.
I am losing faith in Griffin each week.
As i said before i was a support when we appointed him. But i may have been wrong.
He read the forum last week and was under the pump to include - its our fault as a group.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Dreaming mate…
Nah just remaining level headed in an emotional moment. Quite a few moments that are gonna be going through their heads for a while and into the future in this one, particularly Sloan and Sullivan.

How they handle this will define their careers. Fingers are crossed it sharpens them up. That non catch from Sloan was a real shocker, in a situation where we would have received momentum. Comin up with that after waiting his turn to enter the team will sting him much more than we are stinging now.

Hook being the right coach to guide him through this remains to be seen. There's plenty of good Hook brings but there are also shortcomings which I think Hook is too 'traditional' to handle.

possm

Coach
Sloan and Amone are back to reserve grade.

I'd like to see Matt Feagai at fullback and Ramsey on the wing. Bird and Hut in the halves with Sullivan at hooker. Mbye at five-eighth.

De Belin and Molo played OK upfront.

The Coaching staff needs to properly prepare these young guns before selecting them in first grade.

be55

Juniors
We should never have had to go to golden point...

Blake Lawrie gave away a set restart that led to the Wallace try...He had his hands all over the Titan's players face on 4th tackle...

Just absolute stupidity...

I've been a fan of his but he's starting to wear thin with me...