What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Canterbury @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield

Who will win? Round 11: Wests Tigers v Canterbury

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Any win is a good win. I hope we win this one. It's been reasonably positive so far but a loss this week is going to hurt.

Fordy20

Juniors
Anyone know anything about Brown?
Didn't even realise he was back in Australia. Last I heard he'd gone to ESL after only playing 3 games in his second season with the Bulldogs. Before that he played for the Sharks for a number of years as a hooker/half utility

Vic Mackey

Referee
We really cant take a trick can we?

Get Kepeoa and Naden in, lose Brooks and Simpkin

I still reckon we should win. Dogs are only managing 1 try a week, if we score 3 that should be enough. Madden and Hastings are a decent combo, Jock has the best kicking game in the club.

I dont care how we get it, just get the win

Tiger Ted

Bench
AWe really cant take a trick can we?

Get Kepeoa and Naden in, lose Brooks and Simpkin

I still reckon we should win. Dogs are only managing 1 try a week, if we score 3 that should be enough. Madden and Hastings are a decent combo, Jock has the best kicking game in the club.

I dont care how we get it, just get the win
Concern continues to be our back 5 in defence.Garner moving to back row makes us more vulnerable re leaking tries on edges.Agree that we should win but I’m not confident & haven’t forgotten the humiliating loss in rd 25 last yr which compounded my anger by costing me a multi bet win.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Concern continues to be our back 5 in defence.Garner moving to back row makes us more vulnerable re leaking tries on edges.Agree that we should win but I’m not confident & haven’t forgotten the humiliating loss in rd 25 last yr which compounded my anger by costing me a multi bet win.
Agree, however Bulldogs edge attack is woeful. If we can't defend well against them then we have real big problems

macnaz

Staff member
Brown goes ok, typical 2nd row that can play centre easily as he is pretty mobile, even more so then Garner . WAY WAY better and more reliable then Pauga .
I stand corrected , he has a history of 6-7 and 9 .. no wonder he is mobile but looks more like 2nd row to me so id say he was a replacement for Garner that can slot anywhere . He was a stand out last week for his 1st game with the Magpies .
@Vic .. do you know much more about him ?

Tigerm

First Grade
Not a bad 1st half, thought we missed a few other opportunities, just gotta maintain the effort.
We owe these pricks.
Try time Twally.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I stand corrected , he has a history of 6-7 and 9 .. no wonder he is mobile but looks more like 2nd row to me so id say he was a replacement for Garner that can slot anywhere . He was a stand out last week for his 1st game with the Magpies .
@Vic .. do you know much more about him ?
Chuck him on now. He appears to be a cocky young man from his vids