What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Turbo just did his arm so I'd say Critter will be playing for NSW. Burto is probably the better option though
Critter is a lot more versatile than Burton, and is playing materially better at the moment. I'd even argue that 2020 left-hand centre Critter was better than 2021 left-hand centre Burton.

I'm not sure how you see Burto as the better option?

Smug Panther

First Grade
Critter is a lot more versatile than Burton, and is playing materially better at the moment. I'd even argue that 2020 left-hand centre Critter was better than 2021 left-hand centre Burton.

I'm not sure how you see Burto as the better option?
Better all round player but I guess Critter has been in and around the Blues squad. As long as Freddy doesn't pick Simple Jack we'll be ok I think

Fangs

Coach
Next I want to see Nath and Yeo co-captaining the Kangaroos to glory!

Long time coming. Covid aside its clear that the NRL don't give two shits about international football.

We've got guys who should be 5-10 tests into their international careers by now. It should be taken into account on revision of their careers.

Iamback

Coach
Campbell Graham with Kolomantangi edge backrower on the right.
Penrith connection on the left for Origin works well

Iamback

Coach
With Mitchell and Turbo both out, we are going to need some match winners like Staggs though.

A lot of our points last year came from Mitchell and Turbo. Graham is steady and consistent, but isn’t a game breaker

Defensively though is important. You can have club combos as well

Fangs

Coach
Its going to be interesting if the left/right centre thing is actually taken into consideration.

Campbell-Graham, Staggs and Crichton all play right at the moment.

Fangs

Coach
If it’s Crichton and Staggs that are selected, they are both good defenders. And they just offer far more strike than Graham.

I'm expecting Graham. He has been around the side too long to not get picked. I also think he is a better centre than Crichton.

Staggs gives us some explosiveness on one side, probably have to be left. If you want to go balls out then you go Staggs and Talaki though he has definately fallen down the pecking order.

Iamback

Coach
The best football I think he's played is with Staines on the right. Hasn't been the same this year though

He made Mansour look decent in 2020 in the left.

Has Staggs been 18 or 19 man before? I can't remember him. They like to keep from within the extended squad.
I think Staggs is 19th man now and next up if NSW lose

Smug Panther

First Grade
He made Mansour look decent in 2020 in the left.

Has Staggs been 18 or 19 man before? I can't remember him. They like to keep from within the extended squad.
I think Staggs is 19th man now and next up if NSW lose
Plenty of good options but none are half as good as Turbo or Latrell (as a centre, god awful fullback)