What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

FlameThrower

Bench
Hope they nail that big imposter (Hargreaves) to the wall for that stiff arm he hit the Penrith prop with & the obscenities. His punishment should be he goes 10 rounds
with Heathington. See how you'd be looking then Harvgraves, you big coward.
JWH - is a serial offender, and I get he plays tough and physical- but too many times he just does dumb, dangerous/ or careless tactics .

Dragon David

First Grade
Hope they nail that big imposter (Hargreaves) to the wall for that stiff arm he hit the Penrith prop with & the obscenities. His punishment should be he goes 10 rounds
with Heathington. See how you'd be looking then Harvgraves, you big coward.
JWH just got fined $1,800 with an early guilty plea for contrary conduct charge towards Sutton. A lousy $1,800 for telling off and swearing at Sutton but nothing for the hit on the head of Fisher-Harris. Robinson had the nerve to say that they are picking on JWH. What a joke of the highest order.

If you look up Sporting News it shows all of what I said and more.

Gareth67

First Grade
JWH just got fined $1,800 with an early guilty plea for contrary conduct charge towards Sutton. A lousy $1,800 for telling off and swearing at Sutton but nothing for the hit on the head of Fisher-Harris. Robinson had the nerve to say that they are picking on JWH. What a joke of the highest order.

If you look up Sporting News it shows all of what I said and more.
I had my say about the thug yesterday and also about the leniency of his sentences , for Robinson to say that is simply beyond words - and reason .

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
The Daily T reports behind paywall that Gould has swooped on a young half as part of his rebuild plan. This might mean that he will get rid of Kyle Flanagan which could mean that Shane Flanagan won't go there if that happens.

Gareth67

First Grade
The Daily T reports behind paywall that Gould has swooped on a young half as part of his rebuild plan. This might mean that he will get rid of Kyle Flanagan which could mean that Shane Flanagan won't go there if that happens.
I believe that Kyle Flanagan is not too bad a half , unfortunately he had a live wire Sam Walker in the C.Cup who was catching Robinson’s eye as the future nrl half .

Of course the rorters don’t think twice about making the hard decisions and Flanagan was given the flick . That shattered his confidence and at such a young age he is still finding it hard to recover .

Barrett was not the man to restore him to the player he was at the Sharks , but he is a good steady player with the added advantage of being a decent goal kicker .

Perhaps Wayne Bennett may come to his rescue ?

Dragon David

First Grade
I believe that Kyle Flanagan is not too bad a half , unfortunately he had a live wire Sam Walker in the C.Cup who was catching Robinson’s eye as the future nrl half .

Of course the rorters don’t think twice about making the hard decisions and Flanagan was given the flick . That shattered his confidence and at such a young age he is still finding it hard to recover .

Barrett was not the man to restore him to the player he was at the Sharks , but he is a good steady player with the added advantage of being a decent goal kicker .

Perhaps Wayne Bennett may come to his rescue ?
Kyle does appear to be lacking confidence in some areas of his game and whether or not it is because of the let down he suffered at the hands of Robbo The Ruthless Rooster or the ex Barking Barrett, he needs a coach that can get him to be what he is capable of doing. He doesn't even kick goals for the Bulldogs anymore so that would also add to a drop in his confidence.

His Dad maybe the one, but somehow I don't think it will be at the Bulldogs.

Wayne Bennett we know is a good man manager and mentor and someone like him would be good for Kyle.

Anyway, we have problems of our own at the Dragons that needs a lot of sorting out before seasons end.

possm

Coach
Kyle does appear to be lacking confidence in some areas of his game and whether or not it is because of the let down he suffered at the hands of Robbo The Ruthless Rooster or the ex Barking Barrett, he needs a coach that can get him to be what he is capable of doing. He doesn't even kick goals for the Bulldogs anymore so that would also add to a drop in his confidence.

His Dad maybe the one, but somehow I don't think it will be at the Bulldogs.

Wayne Bennett we know is a good man manager and mentor and someone like him would be good for Kyle.

Anyway, we have problems of our own at the Dragons that needs a lot of sorting out before seasons end.
I'm really hoping the Flannigans', father and son, are signed by the Dragons. Hunt to the Dolphins, Sullivan to hooker, and Flannigan to halfback. Barrett to assistant (attacking coach) and a new defensive coach for Flanigan.

I'm hoping that Flanigan will recruit some good forwards to ensure our pack holds its own in most games.

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
I'm really hoping the Flannigans', father and son, are signed by the Dragons. Hunt to the Dolphins, Sullivan to hooker, and Flannigan to halfback. Barrett to assistant (attacking coach) and a new defensive coach for Flanigan.

I'm hoping that Flanigan will recruit some good forwards to ensure our pack holds its own in most games.
I read this as I really want Sullivan to leave the dragons

denis preston

First Grade

Bud is a halfback not a bloody hooker and the sooner he gets to play there the better. Are the Dolphins going to pay over a mill for Hunt ?

Trifili13

Juniors
Bud is a halfback not a bloody hooker and the sooner he gets to play there the better. Are the Dolphins going to pay over a mill for Hunt ?
And if they are willing to pay $1m for hunt, can someone pass on my details to the Dolphins as I have a slightly used bridge for sale, just needs a lick of paint (the Maestro can provide a quote).

Latest posts