What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs South Sydney @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park

Who will win? Round 12: South Sydney v Wests Tigers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
The team was updated and Nofo missed out. It's a decent looking team but I wonder if they are going to take some time to get their combos working.

WA Tiger

Bench
yet souffs have 2 players from last week that were concussed playing this week on a shorter turn around than us..go figure
Any of the top teams would have had Nofo playing in such a critical game…for Madge to risk his career with kapaoa over Nofo is kind of not even surprising to me ....It must have been a minor incident if even the media don’t know what it is …

And why isn’t Brown starting . Madge has had a look. What’s he waiting for..This is THE game ..Again not surprising to me

Perth Tiger

Bench
Decent first half. We are losing the field position battle but other than that we looked the better team. The attack finally looks like it is starting to click

Perth Tiger

Bench
Naden starting to look good on the edge.
We haven’t had much chance but we need to try bombing their midget of a fullback

Vozzy

Juniors
Quite bad second half. Have had no luck with 6 agains or 50/50 calls but the last 20min look like a disaster

WT Unity

Juniors
Irrespective of some good plays down our left edge early in the game and right on half time we have not been in this at all. We are guilty of the worst accusation of all for an NRL team and that is that we have SOFT in the middle.
They have poured through us and met little to no resistance. And in return we ran without any venom or sting back at them. We were meek and mild and they out-muscled us.
I did not think that we were doing that SH!T this year but here it has been tonight. No forward ran hard and no forward tackled hard. No Shoulders, just arm grabbing - An insipid, soft performance. Embarrasing!

Latest posts