What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R12 Fri - Penrith 22-0 North Qld @ BlueBet

Round 12: Penrith v North Qld

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Panthers games really are boring. They’re killing rugby league with their negativity.
I hate it as well. Especially for the punters who took the trouble in turning up for a 6 pm kick off. They deserved better, but the talk will be about conserving the Panthers players for SOO (remembering that around 6 of them played in a game last year). And if anyone hasn't noticed, most of Qld's players have played tonight.

So methinks Freddy has had a friendy word with Cleary via Brandy about not burning out the players.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Penrith will need to find an answer to these short dropouts, I think they've lost them all, ruins any potential pressure they are trying to put on when the other team can simply get the ball back

Absolutely. Ivan will have to f*cking fix this. F*cking frustrating, has been pissing me off all night.

GongPanther

Referee
Absolutely. Ivan will have to f*cking fix this. F*cking frustrating, has been pissing me off all night.
And I doubt anyone will go for this kick being that the Panthers contained them pretty easily in defense. It seemed like a tactic out of desperation more than anything else.

Munky

Coach
And I doubt anyone will go for this kick being that the Panthers contained them pretty easily in defense. It seemed like a tactic out of desperation more than anything else.

In close situations they've been botched as well.

Against the Roosters in the 2020 finals and against Parea last year. Luckily it was Moses taking the kick to win.

Pantherjim.

Referee

Fine I guess if we’re 16 - 22 points ahead like we were, but will be an issue in closer games or games where we’re behind.

skeepe

Immortal
This game thread was in the NRL forum you window washer, go clean some windows back in the riff forum moite.
There’s been a real influx of dickheads lately. This guy, leaguenuthugger who has taken to abusing me via PM…