What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R14 Sat - Sydney 18-26 Melbourne @ SCG

Round 14: Sydney v Melbourne

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
pZ7dZbb27_AsApx7MOvp1d5Zs8aRmwGNwOU9xmM52-4.jpg

JokerEel

Coach
Can you run me through the great gamut of players who have been penalised for running this way and/or falling on the defender?

There is no onus on the attacking player to protect the defender in that scenario.

Ill run your through the players that have been injured thanks to that wankers elbow...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can you run me through the great gamut of players who have been penalised for running this way and/or falling on the defender?

There is no onus on the attacking player to protect the defender in that scenario.
First contact was fine, then he decided to cock his elbow and it somehow accidentally landed into Walkers face. I’m sure it was an accident he’d never do anything like that on purpose……….

chrisD

Coach
Roosters should win this if they’re for real. Storm are basically a spine + NAS, and their spine is depleted.

Canard

Immortal
First contact was fine, then he decided to cock his elbow and it somehow accidentally landed into Walkers face. I’m sure it was an accident he’d never do anything like that on purpose……….
So you would put the onus on the tackled player who is falling to the ground to protect the defender?

I appreciate that Walker looks like a 16 year old, but he just got unlucky.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So you would put the onus on the tackled player who is falling to the ground to protect the defender?

I appreciate that Walker looks like a 16 year old, but he just got unlucky.
Yeah everyone seems to be unlucky around Cowfusi’s elbow, just bad luck I suppose……….

Bazal

Post Whore
Brandon Smith is such a diving flog.

Kaufusi should drop an elbow onto his head

Latest posts