What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 TEST - Sat - NZ 26-6 Tonga @ Mt Smart

Representative Round: NZ v Tonga

• New Zealand

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Tonga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Israel Folau has entered the chat

(and probably secretly wants to enter a bit more than that... if you know what I mean....)

(Deeply in the closet is what I mean)
I have had some hilarious experiences with hot christians in my time. They were all so homophobic but they loved nothing more than being plowed

Bazal

Post Whore
Israel Folau has entered the chat

(and probably secretly wants to enter a bit more than that... if you know what I mean....)

(Deeply in the closet is what I mean)
giphy.gif

t-ba

Post Whore
I have had some hilarious experiences with hot christians in my time. They were all so homophobic but they loved nothing more than being plowed

Reminds me of a story I heard about someone's deeply religious gymrat cousin from Iran coming to the States and gloating about all the dudes that would let him assert his dominance over them in the changing room because that made him a bigger man.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jesus imagine the energy needed to lift Moses Suli that high off the ground

Brought to you by KFC

Reactions: Vee

mxlegend99

Referee
Just a short pass to tapine there would have been interesting. They created the channel but manu took the fancy option
From his attempted barge over I've noticed every touch he seems to wanna see what he can do despite being others in a better position than him.

t-ba

Post Whore
Big Marty is on the TV.

I'm so excited, only 9 more games until he rides off into the sunset 😎

Bazal

Post Whore
How dare you insinuate that I would go to such shithole!

Hey man I dunno what goes on there now but I used to go to Cube on nights where I struck out (so most of them)

All the gay men made me feel loved and safe and also let me have some of their cocaine.

t-ba

Post Whore
Hey man I dunno what goes on there now but I used to go to Cube on nights where I struck out (so most of them)

All the gay men made me feel loved and safe and also let me have some of their cocaine.

It looks pretty grim

Screenshot 2022-06-25 163222.jpg