What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 State of Origin - Game 2 @ Perth - Sun 26 June

Incorrect

Coach
Been thinking recently about players salaries and who gives best bang for buck ... Luke Brooks apparently is about to earn somewhere in the vicinity of 1 million a season after this year for 2 years at least.... I can't remember this merkin making a massive game changing, 1 million dollar play in his entire NRL career.... FFS he hasn't played a finals game yet... Cameron Munster makes about a dozen million dollar plays a season, and on the biggest of stages, and he's earning less than Luke Brooks in season 2022/23!!! Let that sink in!!!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Been thinking recently about players salaries and who gives best bang for buck ... Luke Brooks apparently is about to earn somewhere in the vicinity of 1 million a season after this year for 2 years at least.... I can't remember this merkin making a massive game changing, 1 million dollar play in his entire NRL career.... FFS he hasn't played a finals game yet... Cameron Munster makes about a dozen million dollar plays a season, and on the biggest of stages, and he's earning less than Luke Brooks in season 2022/23!!! Let that sink in!!!!

Was a gun in 2018 I think, won dally M half of the year

Has arrived, has matured was the consensus. Got extended couple of years ago as well

Kinda the BA of contract extensions

Latest posts