What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v roosters

Girds89

Bench
There are but he only features on one play the one where he was run down but set up a try after taking a kick and making a linebreak breaking some tackles. But fox sports do a round up of each nsw cup round and he was mentioned along with his numbers, 240 metres, linebreak, linebreak assist, try assist and a few tackle breaks. Not exactly a game that gets you dropped from NSW cup.
The highlights show all of that. Not just the break. He did well. Im sure it was injury related. Unless he has secured a deal with someone else...

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This is going to be a tough games. especially for our origin boys.

Wish I could get down for this game.

Chooks will be desperate.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I want penrith to smash the chooks and help knock them out of the finals race.

So I do.

I talk about W/T fans being sooky la la's. Yet I'm still yet to forgive Freddy from going over to the dark side. 😂

So in reality I can understand the butt hurt around Cleary senior and all that jazz.

I also have a neice that's a chook's fan. So in my mind this is a must win game.

Ir's gunna be tough. Backing up from origin, and chooks will come out all guns blazing. This is almost their last roll of the dice.

Come on Pennies.....come on.

Kilkenny

Coach
Big game for both sides. We obviously want to keep our positive momentum going and the Roosters well they’ll be desperate for two points. Always difficult with a short back up for those who played in Perth. I’ll be more than happy to just come away with two points, the score line, performance secondary it is all about just getting the two points for me.

The majority of this rounds games have a bearing on the top eight, so interesting round for most teams.

Panfa

Juniors
Heard the chooks signed matt Lodge for the rest of the yr he could line up against us Friday night there getting desperate the chooks.