What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Obviously Manly has more money, better recruitment and better players.
When Manly consistently finish ahead of Melbourne on the ladder you might have a point. As it is, Manly have only finished ahead of Melbourne once in the past 10 years. Hardly a sign that they are a stronger club. As for individual results, small samples and all that.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
In fairness to Brenton Speed, he is a 'jack-of-all-trades' commentator who they use to commentate everything from AFL, soccer, basketball, athletics, and the odd NRL games. Given the sports he has to cover, and rugby league is not his main game, he goes OK.
I can’t stand him, he can stick to the other sports as far as I’m concerned. Matty Russell or Andy Raymond leave him for dead.

Incorrect

Coach
Listening to ABC Grandstand interview Dylan Edwards, asked him who he thought the premiership dangers are and mentioned Cows, Roosters and Storm... No love for the only team they've lost to.... Mind games or they genuinely don't rate us I wonder....

In fairness to Brenton Speed, he is a 'jack-of-all-trades' commentator who they use to commentate everything from AFL, soccer, basketball, athletics, and the odd NRL games. Given the sports he has to cover, and rugby league is not his main game, he goes OK.
I don't find him annoying. That's good enough these days.

hindy111

Post Whore
Listening to ABC Grandstand interview Dylan Edwards, asked him who he thought the premiership dangers are and mentioned Cows, Roosters and Storm... No love for the only team they've lost to.... Mind games or they genuinely don't rate us I wonder....

Probably didn't put a lot of thought into his answer as was asked on the spot.

Pazza

First Grade

Simple.....he knows we can't put a few good games together.

Latest posts