What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Penrith @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta

Who will win? Round 18: Wests Tigers v Penrith

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 18
Wests Tigers v Penrith Panthers
CommBank Stadium, Parramatta, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Sunday 17 July 2022

NSW Cup 11:30am -- NRL kickoff 2pm

WST2022TEAM.png

To be announced

PEN2022TEAM.png

To be announced

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: To be advised
Sideline Officials: To be advised
Video Referee: To be advised

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Wests Tigers v Penrith at Leichhardt, Saturday - Flegg 11am
Western Subs v Penrith at Commbank, Sunday - Cup 11:30am (FOX)​

WA Tiger

Bench
I’m prob wrong who cares but here’s my fantasy scenario for Tuesdays selection. Sheens has been insisting that Brooks stays at 6 BECAUSE? Sheens insisted Brooks stay at the club when Newcastle wanted him, so it would have looked bad for Sheens if Brooks didn’t play since then, regardless of Noddy not wanting him in the team.. …(hence the “hes dropped / hes not dropped” scenario earlier on) Now that sheens has put up his hand for coaching, from Noddys point of view sheens has gone from supervisor to competitor for the coaching job…so Noddy gos to management and tells them Brooks has to go to enable success for as long as he’s coach THEREFORE ..no Brooks tomorrow at least not at 6 or 7

Brooks must have one hell-of-a photo album !

1 positive is the Matamua gets to start, can't believe Tuilagi retains his spot though.
Would expect a late change though, Tamou to start, Ofa to back row & Matamua to bench.

Pezz70

Juniors
Another chance for the Tigers to beat us against a well under strength Panthers.. Probably their only chance I guess..😂
Tigers won’t be beating the panthers this week. Hastings is no Victor Radley or Cam Murray, he is an out and out halfback. He will not handle the defensive load. If they’re gonna give him a run at lock it must be off the bench

Tigerm

First Grade
Another chance for the Tigers to beat us against a well under strength Panthers.. Probably their only chance I guess..😂
It wont happen now or the next few years, but it will happen, hopefully you will still be graceful in defeat when it does, not like last time.

Das Hassler

Bench

Uh uh...no....sorry....there's no such thing as an understrength panthers...after last year's trouncing Ivan said the production line will keep everything humming for next time....aka ..this time!

Tigers won’t be beating the panthers this week. Hastings is no Victor Radley or Cam Murray, he is an out and out halfback. He will not handle the defensive load. If they’re gonna give him a run at lock it must be off the bench
And the crazy thing is, Brooks would be able to handle the defensive load better than Hastings.

Black Panther

Juniors
Very different this time around, you guys have chosen not to play them. Not our fault your origin boys are a bit soft. Much like their fans after the absolute meltdowns from last years loss.
Last years loss meant heaps to you blokes, but f**k all to the Premiers.. GF day is this week for the Tigers, most of you still blame Ivan for your club being a rabble.
I hate to break it to you all, Ivan saw the light and f**ked off.
As for being soft, eat a dick you arse clown..

Vic Mackey

Referee
Last years loss meant heaps to you blokes, but f**k all to the Premiers.. GF day is this week for the Tigers, most of you still blame Ivan for your club being a rabble.
I hate to break it to you all, Ivan saw the light and f**ked off.
As for being soft, eat a dick you arse clown..

generally when i dont care about something, I dont find myself going out of my way to still talk about it 12 months later

Latest posts