What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Penrith @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta

Who will win? Round 18: Wests Tigers v Penrith

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arrow did admit he blew it soon after that game, but I agree that lack of payback, like true toughness was lacking from NSW and prob contributed to the loss. I just don’t think it’s in hippy Fittlers armoury to get down and dirty. He blew it didn’t he.
He did blow it,

Didn’t pick Jake from the start, didn’t bring back NSW’s best from game 1 (they said Weig ton, he thought they said Crei ton).

S.Crichton, seriously this bloke would have to be one of the most over rated players in the competition.He missed tackles in game 1&3 that lead to QLD tries, no to mention that horrendous pass.His selection is a case of Fitlers love for Riff and Rooster players.

Pezz70

Juniors
Kepoa, another joke. Man our purchases of young blokes, especially backs have been way off the mark in recent years. Toa, Kepoa I just shake my head at the quality of footy these blokes dish up. Can’t tackle to save themselves. The you’ve got Gildart and Maumolo 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
Absolute rubbish from Garner and Offa in the middle in the lead up to Penriths first try. This second rate Penrith team will put 40 on us today and we won’t score another point

Pezz70

Juniors
The tigers would struggle to beat the top 4 sides in the NSW cup. Abominable, it’s only that Penrith have been dragged down to our level today that we haven’t been lapped. Absolute puss every single weekz

Last edited:
Yeah there wasn't much to get excited about there. I'd love to see Hastings at 7 and AD at 6 but that won't be happening this year at least.

The kicking game was horrible. To simplify this for our kickers, they should be banned from putting up mid-field bombs. I don't even think would stop them though.

I could go on but I won't.......

General Stripes

Juniors
Well that sucked.

some absolute outrageous missed calls including one that should of gotten bin time. But that’s what happens when the club with the juniors and pokies raiding their fans gets strong.

But in the end only the Tiges missed tackles to blame.

General Stripes

Juniors
I don't know. Brooks was pretty poor. The other two outplayed him. Who would you pick ?

To me it's:-

13 Joe O subbed by Matamua.
7 Hastings
6 Doueihi

Brooks goes to reserve grade.

If I was Kimmorely I'd just do it.
Think they want him to play and hopefully find form so another club will pick up more of his tab.

Tiger05

First Grade
Think they want him to play and hopefully find form so another club will pick up more of his tab.

f**k that. Just pay him to play reserve grade. It's one year at best. Put it this way he is a quality back up option and it's one year only.

That argument gives me the shits because I don't think Brooks is that bad and it's such a short term scenario.

General Stripes

Juniors
f**k that. Just pay him to play reserve grade. It's one year at best. Put it this way he is a quality back up option and it's one year only.

That argument gives me the shits because I don't think Brooks is that bad and it's such a short term scenario.
Don’t disagree. Just saying what I reckon the thinking is.

soc123_au

Staff member
I thought you guys played pretty well and were terribly unlucky. The 1st half we threw plenty at you to only get 12 points. 2nd half was dreadful, but we weren't making a lot of ground for most of the half even on completed sets. We may have been missing 7, but still some excellent players were out there today.

Latest posts