What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R20 Fri - Parramatta 34-10 Penrith @ CommBank

Round 20: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
Difference will be that for us, it will be business as usual come finals. Worse that can happen is to come second. But we need only one more win for the MP. In the final round in what would have been a dead rubber in playing the Cows, might become the match of the round, but I doubt it'll get that tight.
See this?

This is why no one likes Panthers fans anymore.

Mahoney looks like he has an ice cream bucket on his head …. Penrith are Parras bottom bitch … or the bloke in the gimp suit from pulp fiction

Not sure what the attraction is of drinking out of shoe … but then again I’ve stuck my tongue in some interesting places so ehh …. What’re you going do … cmon huh ?

GongPanther

Referee
You're assuming Cleary won't serve any time for that. If the NRL is serious, he will.
I had another look at that tackle without my rose coloured glasses on. Methinks he will get 3 weeks if he doesn't have any priors. If he has been in from of the panel in the past 2 years, 5 weeks.

Latest posts