What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rnd 21 vs Sea Eagles 🦅

What's a large pizza set you back? There is about 20mpizza joints near me. Generaly costs around $20 for a large.
An extra large pepperoni with 3 lots of pepperoni is $11. Their extra large is the same size as most places large, and you need the extra pepperoni to get a decent amount, but once you do that it's a good pizza and you can't beat that price.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I've had two glasses of red, and a share of two home made pizzas (courtesy the better half). But she makes the pizzas "healthy", so I'm still f**king hungry... need to get some decent snack action ready for 7.50pm.
Kale and hummus base. Sundried tomatoes and vege mix. No cheese?

strider

Post Whore
An extra large pepperoni with 3 lots of pepperoni is $11. Their extra large is the same size as most places large, and you need the extra pepperoni to get a decent amount, but once you do that it's a good pizza and you can't beat that price.
dominos pizzas have definitely shrunk .... pizza hut are bigger, but not as good

we always get vouchers for large dominos pizzas for 7.95 in the mail .... otherwise the f**kers are expensive

hindy111

Post Whore

Unsure what I ordered last time from Domino's but I just recall thinking that's expensive. Maybe some pizzas are?

dominos pizzas have definitely shrunk .... pizza hut are bigger, but not as good

we always get vouchers for large dominos pizzas for 7.95 in the mail .... otherwise the f**kers are expensive
Yeah most of the individual pizzas are expensive for what you get. The pepperoni is the exception. Also if you type pizza hut into Google you usually get a Domino's ad pop up with 40% off their more expensive pizzas.

Noise

Coach
I guessing that's pick up. I think the pizzas are ok for price. Not that I have had a lot. I generaly have pizza when I go out for dinner and eat it on the spot.
Yea pickup with a coupon code. Dominos is about 40m from my door.

IFR33K

Coach
Yes. I basicaly said the club may rate him as the perfect back up. Someone who isn't going to be a star or demand a lot of money but they could teach the system and could be called upon if an injury.

I knew exactly what you meant.

there’s a huge difference to say the club doesn’t rate him, or the club doesn’t rate him that highly.

Your words have been cherry picked to suit an agenda.

IFR33K

Coach
A tactic I'd be employing tonight is kicking earlier in the tackle count. Lots of 3rd and 4th tackle kicks, particularly inside our own 30. Manly are going to be all over our kickers tonight, whoever it is, our best chance at getting some field position off kicks is kicking early and hoping that eases the pressure a bit...

Yeah but our best kicker is out.

JokerEel

Coach
Kid can't win.

I don't think it's unfair to say he isn't quite ready for First Grade.

But some of the carry on about his selection is a little over the top - he's not losing us games (though he's not exactly winning them for us, either).

He's doing his job.

Brown, Gutherson, Mahoney, and Paulo need to step up, and provide some leadership to him, imo.

Agree 100% He may not be up to first grade and I would have had a few players Infront of him but he is playing for the Eels so gets my full support.

Latest posts