What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rnd 21 vs Sea Eagles 🦅

Incorrect

Coach
A tactic I'd be employing tonight is kicking earlier in the tackle count. Lots of 3rd and 4th tackle kicks, particularly inside our own 30. Manly are going to be all over our kickers tonight, whoever it is, our best chance at getting some field position off kicks is kicking early and hoping that eases the pressure a bit...

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
Dude if he has a good game tonight you wankers will be saying it was 1 game against a shit Manly team and death riding him next week.

Rinse and repeat with the death riders 😂
All I want him to do is make his tackles and not overplay his hand with his kicking (oxymoron?) i.e not give away 7 tackle sets.... Distribute the ball and let the leaders step up. If that happens, he's done his job....

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah our kickers are hit and miss tonight. Nobody with great distance and lots of panic kickers. Gutho can be a shocker as can Rheed. Jake has errors in his attacking kicking game but is probably in line with Dyl as our best options. If our kicking game is planned identical as if Mitch was playing it may be a huge issue. We need some good coaching tonight.

Gronk

Staff member
Yes. I basicaly said the club may rate him as the perfect back up. Someone who isn't going to be a star or demand a lot of money but they could teach the system and could be called upon if an injury.
^^^^ common sense post right there.

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah our kickers are hit and miss tonight. Nobody with great distance and lots of panic kickers. Gutho can be a shocker as can Rheed. Jake has errors in his attacking kicking game but is probably in line with Dyl as our best options. If our kicking game is planned identical as if Mitch was playing it may be a huge issue. We need some good coaching tonight.
We need our forwards to step up. Cos if they don’t bend the line, we won’t have the kicking game to get us out of trouble.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I've had two glasses of red, and a share of two home made pizzas (courtesy the better half). But she makes the pizzas "healthy", so I'm still f**king hungry... need to get some decent snack action ready for 7.50pm.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
A tactic I'd be employing tonight is kicking earlier in the tackle count. Lots of 3rd and 4th tackle kicks, particularly inside our own 30. Manly are going to be all over our kickers tonight, whoever it is, our best chance at getting some field position off kicks is kicking early and hoping that eases the pressure a bit...
Good suggestion Paul Langmack...