What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T-Boon

Coach
You’d need to pay Suaalii minimum $800k I reckon to get him

when you add

Moses $1m
Drown $1m
Paulo $750k
RCG $750k
Gutho $750k

I don’t think that many high cost players work for our cap.

unless we lose Moses or Drown it’s not viable
Flick the guy who is over paid and plays the same position.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Would we of given him 2yrs if he had dodgie knees? I just feel he has slipped in form and maybe the new rules don't suit him.
I still would like him on the bench come finals.
He had his career best season in 2020, then early last year we were 7 and 1, and he was killing it. Unfortunately he was injured right about the time his signing was announced but the negotiation would've been going on much longer than that, just like when BA was announced after we got 60 put on us. The paperwork would've been started well before that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Rain didn’t cost us against Brisbane. We were just honestly terrible.
We were mostly unlucky to have no ball for 20 minutes. Our defence can't cope with that from anyone (look how Manly went from 0-8 to 14-8 with some sustained possession). That's when the damage was done. After that the scoreboard pressure stopped us being able to play the grinding style that works for us.

We were mostly unlucky to have no ball for 20 minutes. Our defence can't cope with that from anyone (look how Manly went from 0-8 to 14-8 with some sustained possession). That's when the damage was done. After that the scoreboard pressure stopped us being able to play the grinding style that works for us.
I see it differently. Things will always go against you in a game. Same as it did yesterday with Manly but they got themselves out of it to the teams credit. Against the broncos though. The teams attitude wasn’t there. If they turned up with the same game aggression as they did against the storm, manly, Penrith we would have smashed the Broncos.