What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers V Raiders

Munky

Coach
He has clearly gone past Wesser as our best ever FB

While I don't disagree, it's pretty amazing that in a half century of existence three good seasons can make you best in the position.

Wesser was great for at best four season then fell off a cliff.

luv my panfas

Juniors
Ricki Stewart should be suspended for the rest of the year. That is the most disgraceful comment I have ever heard!
he is a a “weak kid”, how can a head coach get away with attacking a child?
He deliberately emphasised the difference
WHAT A FUC.... COCK YOU ARE RICKY !!!!!

Ricky’s side was so bad tonight in a game that had to win, against a side they hate and we’re going to ambush, and without three of their best players. To deflect attention after such a shocking performance he needed to pull a ripper in the press conference.

And he steps up and delivers. That, ladies and gentlemen, is why he is paid the big bucks.

John Hamblin

Juniors
Ricky’s side was so bad tonight in a game that had to win, against a side they hate and we’re going to ambush, and without three of their best players. To deflect attention after such a shocking performance he needed to pull a ripper in the press conference.

And he steps up and delivers. That, ladies and gentlemen, is why he is paid the big bucks.

Ricky what about the late shoulder charge by Rapana on Edwards in the first half. Your comments when your team got flogged remind me of a whinging Pauline hanson!!

luv my panfas

Juniors

And the lead in was planned for sure by the journo and that whiney bitch Sounded like a hooper question

snickers007

Juniors
Coached him at Parra as a young fella I'd guess
Ricky has been in Canberra since 2014. Eels 2013, Sharks 2007-2010.

Salmon was playing Harold Matt's and SG Ball with the Sharks from 2015 - 2017.
Then moved to the Eels from 2018 - 2020.

So unless Ricky knew Salmon as a 11-12 year old in the Sharks system I'm not really sure where their paths would have crossed.

martielang

Bench
Ricky has been in Canberra since 2014. Eels 2013, Sharks 2007-2010.

Salmon was playing Harold Matt's and SG Ball with the Sharks from 2015 - 2017.
Then moved to the Eels from 2018 - 2020.

So unless Ricky knew Salmon as a 11-12 year old in the Sharks system I'm not really sure where their paths would have crossed.

Quality early investigation work.