What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

BxTom

Bench
And we have a couple of QCs like yourself explaining how he would struggle in court. I really doubt he will pursue it but if they were going to they dont need to rush to file anything.
And they don't need/want to publicise it if they do. They won't want to be seen as influencing the NRL before it has announced it's actions. Most Counsels will advise against public statements.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Fook me MG was pissed at Kent.

I think Paul deserves a rest from his job as well. Probably one of the worst takes from an NRL journalist in a while.
He's not a journalist, he's a gossip columnist, big differences. His defense of his mate who feeds him gossip was as inevitable as Tigers missing the 8.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Fmd Smuggy. Weren't you laying into Frog for inappropriate racial comments not that long ago?

Disability is an immutable characteristic that's fair game for mockery apparently...
Picking on Sticky the wanker not anyone with a disability.
I'm well aware my joke was in very poor taste but I'm in no way punching down like Froggy the racist.

Apey

Staff member
Kents defence is reallly the only thing possible to say. Insinuate it was something so bad that happened between a couple of little kids that Rickys outburst is justified, refuse to give any details and just insinuate the shit out of it that way he can make it seem like itwas a crime against humanity committed by little 11 year old Salmon but he doesnt have to back it up with any facts or evidence due to Rickys integrity, gutter journalism at its finest easily seen through by anyone not desperate for a reason to defend Ricky.
Works on simpletons like Bileduct though.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Holy damn, well this just blew up to a whole new level. Kent needs to cop it as much as Stuart now. How the f**k do you equate the drama with MG's daughter to this?? And dredge it up again in the public sphere so now she and her father have to live through it again.

They don't call him Paul K unt for nothing.
Paul K unt? Never heard of the f**ker

So "let he without sin cast the first stone" applies to everyone but Rick? I only ask because you said at the start of your comment then praised Ricky for throwing a stone. You do see how silly that is right?
I was referring to the pearl grabbers here being unkind to Ricky over a silly gaff.

Righteous, pious nonsense.

I don’t like Salmon because of his kicking carry on. He sucks.

Picking on Sticky the wanker not anyone with a disability.
I'm well aware my joke was in very poor taste but I'm in no way punching down like Froggy the racist.
You went too far and you should be suspended from Lu for a few weeks.

Parents of disabled kids are usually genuine heroes and they deserve our deep admiration, practical and financial help and respect.

I didn’t report you because I’m not a snitch.

Latest posts