What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

So the Mahoney to Arthur first half connection you'd noticed is all Dylan Brown's fault, rather than possibly faulty or ill-considered pre-game plans and instructions from our illustrious coach? ...Rightio then.

mate you can’t say anything about the coach. He’s untouchable apparently. You have now been marked by the apologists. They are assembling.

eels_fan

First Grade
Dunno why everyone is going on about Brown and not watching tape on the opposition.

taken completely out of context.

firstly, Brown didn’t say if himself.

Joey said it last week when he was being asked about Dyl, he said he was super relaxed and when he started working with him he asked him if he’d seen Cody’s game, and Dyl had no idea what he was talking about as he didn’t watch other games.

the comment wasn’t made by Dyl, it wasn’t made last week, and it’s a second hand story from Joey - relating to potentially 2 years ago.

emjaycee

Coach
Hell no, that's not what i said.
I think the initial tactic was to go to Jake but Dylan should have noticed it wasnt working within 10 friggen minutes and taken control as the senior of the two halves.
He shouldnt have needed to wait till half time to step up and in.

I think the initial tactic was to go to Jake but Dylan should have noticed it wasnt working within 10 friggen minutes and taken control as the senior of the two halves.
Dylan goes missing. He’s not yet reliable. He goes missing game to game and within games. Some Jokers on here don’t think Moses is worth a million. Well they got a sneak peak against Souths of what could be the future with a sloth playing halfback and Dylan Brown who’s brilliant one day but gone the next playing 5/8. We don’t know what SuperCoach instructed the halves to do but Dylan Brown doesn’t seem to be a Player that goes and grabs the game and dominates it. He doesn’t have the desire or the attitude. Too laid back.

hindy111

Post Whore
Dylan goes missing. He’s not yet reliable. He goes missing game to game and within games. Some Jokers on here don’t think Moses is worth a million. Well they got a sneak peak against Souths of what could be the future with a sloth playing halfback and Dylan Brown who’s brilliant one day but gone the next playing 5/8. We don’t know what SuperCoach instructed the halves to do but Dylan Brown doesn’t seem to be a Player that goes and grabs the game and dominates it. He doesn’t have the desire or the attitude. Too laid back.

Halves and backs where poor but I'd blame the pack firstly. Dreadfull. Slow line speed and no real mongrel. No halves can play behind that.

Gronk

Staff member
Is ours still Murphy?
Yep. Unsure what Steve Murphy does Monday to Friday, but on game day he he’s like a teachers aid. He runs all the drills in warmup, and runs messages during the game. I have never seen him play fullback like Sutton did Friday night.

Edit: I found this. I assume it was correct at the time of publication in 2020.

Blue-shirt trainers
Currently, blue-shirt trainers may only enter the field of play after their team gains possession of the football and must leave the field at the completion of the fourth tackle. This rule has been modified to limit blue-shirt trainers’ access to the field when their team is in possession to a maximum of three occasions per half. Blue-shirt trainers will be required to hand a designated card to an NRL interchange official on each occasion prior to entering the field of play.

Blue-shirt trainers will continue to be able to enter the field of play on an unrestricted basis following a try being scored, to facilitate an interchange of players, while a video referee decision is pending, during an injury time out called by the referee and prior to a drop out restart, per the existing operational procedure. When facilitating and interchange of players, blue-shirt trainers must only access the playing field when the player entering the game is with the NRL interchange official and about to take the field and immediately leave the field of play once the interchange has been completed.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So the Mahoney to Arthur first half connection you'd noticed is all Dylan Brown's fault, rather than possibly faulty or ill-considered pre-game plans and instructions from our illustrious coach? ...Rightio then.
It’s never the coaches fault, ever. It’s the players, the lack of resources , the weather, the ref but never ever the coach. I mean he’s only had 9 years. Give him some proper time to get this lazy bunch of players into shape.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So it’s Browns fault that the tactics are poor?? A 22 year old should recognise that our 9 year coaches plans were Dogshit???

And I don’t think it mattered who played or what the game plans were, the team didn’t show up once again. Our first contact was poor, our marker defence was almost non existent. Those god damn lazy players!!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
It’s never the coaches fault, ever. It’s the players, the lack of resources , the weather, the ref but never ever the coach. I mean he’s only had 9 years. Give him some proper time to get this lazy bunch of players into shape.

It's not the teachers fault it's the students if they don't want to learn or study......

Now let me tell you something a good teacher will capture you and you'll want to learn. They'll make it fun, you will want their respect and not let them down as they poured in their time to educate you.
A coach is exactly the same. Just like a boss at work. I have guys I work for that I want to do my best and see them make money. While others I couldn't give a rats arse. I just do what's acceptable so they will call me back untill find a better option (their desperate) but nothing extra.

Latest posts