What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
You need to be careful mate, although you are supposedly anonymous, posters have been tracked down and sued. It has happened.

Posts are deleted for the benefit of the members as well as LU.

It may seem funny at the time but it can also be very expensive.

f**k
I am a powerfull millionaire. They'd take me for millions.

Gronk

Staff member
f**k
I am a powerfull millionaire. They'd take me for millions.
Imagine how much you are worth in Vietnam, where 1 AUD = 16,434.17 dongs.

You'd be a even more powerful billionare over there with more dongs that you have ever wished for.

Gazzamatta

Coach
You side stepped the quality of our 2018 squad there. You still reckon we're a chance for the spoon because he couldn't find space for reserve graders ? Which coach operates a rotation system and rests players in his top 17 to give the backups time ?

Mind you, I'm not defending his drip feeding of newbies by giving them 5 minutes.

The thing is that Emu for example simply does not deserve a shot at NRL. Maka, who is an unremarkable prop in NRL, kills it in reggies. Emu does not in any way.
Well from what Ive seen of Emu certainly deserved a shot ahead of Ogden.
I never said spoon in 2023 but that wouldnt surprise either.
I think we currently have an amazing roster thats totally underperforming and I have my reasons why I think this is the case. Lets just see what 2023 brings. Suppose all you want. I hope Im wrong.