What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

Chipmunk

Coach
What tactical nous does madge bring.

He just looks like a similar mould to BA.

He did win a comp at souths but they had an Inglis, Reynolds, Keary, Luke as there spine then throw in Sam Burgess as there inspired warrior.
I think he does seem similar.

To be honest I think someone like Seibold would be ideal as an assistant.

hindy111

Post Whore
Till we fix juniors this discussion is pointless anyhows. Our side weakens next year. We may need a mini rebuild. We need good young talented kids coming thru. I'm talking kids that have origin potential not plodders who can fill in.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Till we fix juniors this discussion is pointless anyhows. Our side weakens next year. We may need a mini rebuild. We need good young talented kids coming thru. I'm talking kids that have origin potential not plodders who can fill in.
Do we lose that much next year from what we are seeing this year.

Marata and Kaufusi are struggling off the bench, Stone hasn't played, Mahoney has regressed.

Papali'i is the only one performing to a high standard. And is replaceable.

I spoke to someone who works at Penrith and works with some of there juniors helping them off field finding work and studies last week.

Reckons Hopgood is a gem and will surprise a lot of people next year.

hindy111

Post Whore
Do we lose that much next year from what we are seeing this year.

Marata and Kaufusi are struggling off the bench, Stone hasn't played, Mahoney has regressed.

Papali'i is the only one performing to a high standard. And is replaceable.

I spoke to someone who works at Penrith and works with some of there juniors helping them off field finding work and studies last week.

Reckons Hopgood is a gem and will surprise a lot of people next year.

My issue is Jnr and RCG are a year older. At anytime now they could fall sharply. Not just due to age but motivation. Same as Gutherson. 4 last 5 yrs in finals and this year pending not pass week 2. Emotionally that's draining.

Yes N.Brown hasn't played much but him along with Opacic,Marata,Papali'i,Kafusi and it weakens the depth. Of course the squads not finalised so I shouldn't think to far ahead.

Just wondering where the improvement comes from? Plus our style seems to be getting easier for sides to play against.

yy_cheng

Coach
Buy Suuali