What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
We’ll see….Mahoney will perform next year as he doesn’t give a shit this year, they also have kikau coming, add Burton Ado carr to name a couple, they will go okay….I can only comment on what the have signed thus far
I seriously reckon once Kikau leaves the Panthers it will be similar to Tony Williams when he went there after he won a comp at Manly.

Disinterested seeing as he has got his big pay day.

King-Gutho94

Coach
i 've seen them win 4 times and would like to see them win another 4
I would be happy to see just them just win 1 premiership in my lifetime.

Seen basically everyone else bar us and Canberra. Though the Raiders last won the year I was born so technically they could count.

But my first GF I remember seeing on TV was in 1999 so I am only counting those years onwards.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Didn't he play in a grand final with them in 2014? That was one of his best ever seasons.
Nah 2011 was his best season when he was at Manly got picked for Australia for Tour of England after the season and won a premiership.

Once he committed to the dogs he was useless for the rest of his career.

The Predictor

Juniors

Seen basically everyone else bar us and Canberra. Though the Raiders last won the year I was born so technically they could count.

But my first GF I remember seeing on TV was in 1999 so I am only counting those years onwards.
Your a young fella

hindy111

Post Whore

U r only a young pecker

Noise

Coach
Nah 2011 was his best season when he was at Manly got picked for Australia for Tour of England after the season and won a premiership.

Once he committed to the dogs he was useless for the rest of his career.
I said one of his best seasons. He also played origin in 2014 along with playing in the grand final that year. You are kidding yourself if you think he was useless that year.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Your a young fella
Yeah well sometimes i dont feel young supporting this team and the roller-coaster it gives you every week each year.

Seeing nearly every team win premierships and break long premiership droughts in NRL and even AFL recently makes me jealous to experience what it would be like to see a parramatta premiership one day.

I thought we would win it every year after seeing us dominate in 2001. I just assumed we would be back in the GF the next year going home on the train after that GF.

If only my 7 year old self knew what mental pain and torture parramatta would put everyone through for the next 20 years supporting them.

King-Gutho94

Coach
F
I said one of his best seasons. He also played origin in 2014 along with playing in the grand final that year. You are kidding yourself if you think he was useless that year.
Fair enough I suppose i don't think the dogs fans think too fondly on him so i didnt think he played that great with him.

His 1st year there was definitely horrible.

The Predictor

Juniors
Yeah well sometimes i dont feel young supporting this team and the roller-coaster it gives you every week each year.

Seeing nearly every team win premierships and break long premiership droughts in NRL and even AFL recently makes me jealous to experience what it would be like to see a parramatta premiership one day.

I thought we would win it every year after seeing us dominate in 2001. I just assumed we would be back in the GF the next year going home on the train after that GF.

If only my 7 year old self knew what mental pain and torture parramatta would put everyone through for the next 20 years supporting them.
I hear you I was lucky to witness all 4 premierships, I was 18 when they won the last one, like u I thought there would b many more to come…I’m 54 now, quite unbelievable

Gazzamatta

Coach
That's right. But people are talking like they've already won.

Obviously, as a team in the shitpile with a bunch of contracts of ordinary players ending, it is easier for them to buy multiple good players. It's not like they're trying to renew Moses and D Brown for instance. And frankly for the money they apparanently paid for Mahoney, they can have him.
Ill be fascinated to watch how Rheed goes next year more than anyone else.
Why did he start to run after half time V the Bunnies for the first time this year? It wasnt massive mind you but so much better than hes attempted thus far.
Defensively his effort it mostly good but hes physically owned most weeks. Maybe his shoulder?