What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
Im still listening.
Mate, unlike many posters on here, I try not to repeat myself over and over as it makes one sound (look) like a broken record. My thoughts on the coaches future are pretty clear from posts I have made... you are really just fishing for something new and I ain't biting "old 'man". :rolleyes:

Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport

Gazzamatta

Coach
Mate, unlike many posters on here, I try not to repeat myself over and over as it makes one sound (look) like a broken record. My thoughts on the coaches future are pretty clear from posts I have made... you are really just fishing for something new and I ain't biting "old 'man". :rolleyes:

Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport
Your the one that wanted my bet of 100 to 1. Gotta be a reason or are you just an addicted gambler like Poo?

Sounds like a few panfers will b following ciraldo, whilst we still have our dick in our hands, dogs will be top 6 material next year whilst we will plummet, who did we sign again or attract? 🤣

Do you reckon it's easier to improve your squad when you've got a crap one or a good one?

We've added Josh Hodgson, Hopgood (from the Panfers), Moimosea. And we are not finished.

The Dogs have actually done nothing yet.

hindy111

Post Whore
Do you reckon it's easier to improve your squad when you've got a crap one or a good one?

We've added Josh Hodgson, Hopgood (from the Panfers), Moimosea. And we are not finished.

Yeah I am the same. I feel the Dogs will build something quicker then us but at the same time I still look at the spine and think its kinda average. Mahoneys form is worse then JMK. Vaughns gone and been thier form prop. Burton may become the best half in game or he may plateu. Averilo and Flanagon are just average players.

Yeah I am the same. I feel the Dogs will build something quicker then us but at the same time I still look at the spine and think its kinda average. Mahoneys form is worse then JMK. Vaughns gone and been thier form prop. Burton may become the best half in game or he may plateu. Averilo and Flanagon are just average players.

Yeh, and if they get off to a bad start they'll be back page news every day. I think Burton will continue to be a very, very good player, but not a world beater....I may be wrong.

The Predictor

Juniors

We’ll see….Mahoney will perform next year as he doesn’t give a shit this year, they also have kikau coming, add Burton Ado carr to name a couple, they will go okay….I can only comment on what the have signed thus far

At the end of the day/season, there's 1 winner and 15 losers.... We've all been through many seasons like the dog's have had lately and we're now approaching the end of our premiership window and still 36 years without a title.... Depressing no matter which way you slice it IMO....

Oh, well, I guess we may as well be wooden spooners who go into each match with no hope as come 2nd then.

Premiership window schmindow. If Hodgson doesn't break down we'll have a very decent side next year. Possibly another coach as well.

The Predictor

Juniors
Oh, well, I guess we may as well be wooden spooners who go into each match with no hope as come 2nd then.

Premiership window schmindow. If Hodgson doesn't break down we'll have a very decent side next year. Possibly another coach as well.
Believe it when i see it….and that’s a BIG IF regarding Hodgson!

We’ll see….Mahoney will perform next year as he doesn’t give a shit this year, they also have kikau coming, add Burton Ado carr to name a couple, they will go okay….I can only comment on what the have signed thus far
That's right. But people are talking like they've already won.

Obviously, as a team in the shitpile with a bunch of contracts of ordinary players ending, it is easier for them to buy multiple good players. It's not like they're trying to renew Moses and D Brown for instance. And frankly for the money they apparanently paid for Mahoney, they can have him.

The Predictor

Juniors
That's right. But people are talking like they've already won.

Obviously, as a team in the shitpile with a bunch of contracts of ordinary players ending, it is easier for them to buy multiple good players. It's not like they're trying to renew Moses and D Brown for instance. And frankly for the money they apparanently paid for Mahoney, they can have him.
Agreed regarding Mahoney, def no loss….I also have a sneaking feeling Dbrown will move on, I really hope I’m wrong…u obviously intel and I have none

Latest posts