What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R23 Fri - Brisbane 12-60 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 23: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
Broncos officially out of title contention now.. they should do the honorable thing and lose their next two matches

skeepe

Immortal
Oh my stars. Another 6 points and the Eels climb up to 6th before they even play. That Oates “try” looking pretty crucial at the moment.

Reflector

Juniors
At least the Broncos fans who went to the game wearing their Qld Origin jerseys can walk out talking about how "we're totally going to beat NSW in the finals" and save their arses...

OzDragon

Coach
Justin Olam points to a Bible verse inscribed on some elastoplast on his wrist after scoring the Storm’s last try = F*ck you, you anti-vax merkin! Your f*cking Sky Daddy had no influence in that try, your team mates did!
Tell me you had money on the donkeys without telling me you had money on the donkeys

This Year?

Immortal
anxiety-attack.gif
Wanna whip out the toasters for old times sake?