What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R23 Fri - Brisbane 12-60 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 23: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
Cooper Cronk thinks Adam Reynolds' kicking game will be important for his team

Yes, Cooper, we too have watched Rugby League the past 10 years

Pantherjim.

Referee
Justin Olam points to a Bible verse inscribed on some elastoplast on his wrist after scoring the Storm’s last try = F*ck you, you anti-vax merkin! Your f*cking Sky Daddy had no influence in that try, your team mates did!

moffla

Bench
What constitutes a knock on these days when I’m the act of scoring a try? Genuine question. Happy for that to be given but Coates had one denied last week when he had fingertips on it. Is it interpretation?

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
What constitutes a knock on these days when I’m the act of scoring a try? Genuine question. Happy for that to be given but Coates had one denied last week when he had fingertips on it. Is it interpretation?
It's bunker roulette brother

nick87

Coach
Staggering that they awarded that
I get that they're getting blown out so ultimately who gives a shit... except F/A might actually really matter when it comes to the finals and who is in and out, and the seedings

That's not a try, we shouldnt brush over that because it doesnt matter in this game
Incompetent bullshit

Hutty1986

Immortal
Justin Olam points to a Bible verse inscribed on some elastoplast on his wrist after scoring the Storm’s last try = F*ck you, you anti-vax merkin! Your f*cking Sky Daddy had no influence in that try, your team mates did!
Is Olam another anti-vax moron? I thought it was just coward Nelson

Latest posts