What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hook - a different perspective

denis preston

First Grade
I think the next Member's Forum with the CEO/Coach will be many many months if not years away. No chance of that coming up again.
Wouldn't it be great if we had a members forum with a Q&A with the board !!! Piggott, Doust, Young, Gordon !! I can just imagine the Red V members locking the doors and going for broke, it would be a bloodbath ! I can just see the Boards feeble response to the demise of the club over the past decade "you just don't understand "

Qdf

Juniors
Sorry I have lost all faith in Hook. I posted elsewhere, he won’t be sacked as the Club extended him, so don’t want to look like fools. So they do a mini clean out with his assistants . They will give him another year and basically hope for the best. We’ve signed no new players for next year, yet word has it, some of the current squad are being let go? Our much talked up juniors, are an unknown quantity as they barely get game time or from the little we see seem to be not ready with basic 101 skills lacking. Now we have Hunt stating he wants to stay as long as he is the halfback and Hook is in charge! No matter how you slice it, we are in some deep trouble and there is no quick fix here.
They don't want to look like fools....hahaha....to late for that......

blacksafake

First Grade
Wouldn't it be great if we had a members forum with a Q&A with the board !!! Piggott, Doust, Young, Gordon !! I can just imagine the Red V members locking the doors and going for broke, it would be a bloodbath ! I can just see the Boards feeble response to the demise of the club over the past decade "you just don't understand "
I’d pay good dollars to see that 😂

mickeylane

Bench
The longer Hook stays as coach the shorter Dean Youngs odds become of being our next 1st grade coach..if Hook somehow manages to see out 2023...Young will be short odds to be our head coach in 2024 .

I do agree there must be something about Flanagan that no one hires him....if Hook does go early i do see a Mcguire type appointment to start 2023 for 2 years..

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
What a great idea! Do you on I w anyone who could organise it??