What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LIKELY TEAM for Wk. 1

bluefox68

Staff member
1. Kennedy
2. Tracey (please rest him against Newie)
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. BHU
9. Brailey
10. Hunt
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Finucane

14. Wilton
15. McInnes
16. Tolman
17. Fifita

18. Trindall
19. Miller

Frenzy.

Immortal
How about concentrating on Week 25?

Don't even know who will be available a fortnight from now.

ghoti

Bench
Yeah was surprised to hear Katoa could make an early return! We've managed to do ok without him but we've missed his finishing and set starts. He can score those 50:50 opportunities that we'll need in some tight finals games

bluefox68

Staff member
Yeah was surprised to hear Katoa could make an early return! We've managed to do ok without him but we've missed his finishing and set starts. He can score those 50:50 opportunities that we'll need in some tight finals games
If we get the ‘regulars’ back on deck, it helps the whole fluency of the team - in attack AND defence…

Eion

First Grade
As good as Ika has been, and I love him, I think we go with Tracy if Katoa is out. I’m also more comfortable carrying 4 pigs on the bench with Tracy there covering more positions if there’s an injury

bluefox68

Staff member
Probably more like:

1. Kennedy
2. Ikuvalu
3. Ramien
4. Tracey
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Hunt
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Finucane

14. Wilton
15. McInnes
16. BHU
17. Fifita

18. Trindall

shaggs

Coach
Yeh whats the go with that, he's had surgery already there and it apparently meant it's stronger than usual ?
Anatomically it takes a long time for the syndrsmosis to heal due to blood flow and not allowing weight bearing etc, so the common thing these days is to pull a cable through that joint and stabilise it that way.
Be like putting a plate across a fracture

Non surgical, 12 weeks in a boot.
Surgical repair back on the field within 6 weeks.

It would take some extreme force to snap that cable. He might have felt pain initially from scar tissue stretching or tearing but with ice and maybe a needle this weekend he would be good to go

Griffoshark66

First Grade
This week is where the Finucane signing becomes critical. He has played in 6 GFs and knows what it takes to succeed in finals. He is the pulse of the team and sets the standard. Many of our team are inexperienced at this level and can lose focus. He will make sure they don't.
I can't wait to watch him run out. He'll be as intense as he's ever been.