What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter V'landys - New NRL/ARLC Chairman

Iamback

Coach
Won't take long before perroTiT gets the arse especially since they've taken on the stupidest magic round idea I've ever heard of, fancy the balls on ALF to bring all 18 clubs to rugba lig heartland and play a full round, expecting Victorian type crowds hahaha....
it will end up a massive piss up, and look like rugby in Melbourne...
Then the voters will turn on perroTiT coz he has paid for that instead flood relief and fixing up stadia... PVL will have a field day... go gill!!

Wtf are you doing with my tax dollars u TIT, i don't care if you spend it on infrastructure or jobs, or raises on nurses/teachers... or relief for the unfortunate... but hosting a full weekend on the dumbest of sports, when only 1% of Sydneys population attend its crowds.... DUMB FKN peroTIT

He will gone anyway before this takes place

Perth Red

Post Whore
You need to find another 'nickname' for PVL. He doesn't deserve to be called ' Pistol Pete'. He definitely shouldn't be associated with Pete Sampras!
Seems apt though the way he just fires off without thinking, often shooting blanks or missing the target lol

Wb1234

Referee
So the afl had that report for a few weeks and clearly were sitting on it until the gf was over and they could bury it into the off-season

their offical response has been weak as well

today has shown how bad the afl leadership is.

our leaders would never try and pull this bs

MugaB

Coach
So the afl had that report for a few weeks and clearly were sitting on it until the gf was over and they could bury it into the off-season

their offical response has been weak as well

today has shown how bad the afl leadership is.

our leaders would never try and pull this bs
Surely they are ok with throwing bananas at the situation

Vee

First Grade
I am sure their aggregate attendance will b more than our magic round. Heaps of interstate visitor and free tickets being the majority of the audience.
Great for the NSW economy. If it is successful (they will spin it as it will be), and is retained as a permanent fixture in Sydney, it is terrible for NRL.
$4.5B can afford a lot of free tickets.

Latest posts