What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Townsville 23/9/22

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I've had the day from hell - my beautiful baby boy has had fevers of 40 degrees all day, and has been shivering as well; he has had blue lips, and blue fingers.

He spent 8 hours in hospital this morning, and Panadol, and Nurofen, did nothing to touch the fever.

Naturally, I completely forgot the game was on, until.

I checked the scores when it was 12-all.

I just checked the score again... I'm totally blown away.

Did we play well, guys?
Nope. But we were brave as f**k. Mate I hope he's OK.

Eelogical

Referee
I've had the day from hell - my beautiful baby boy has had fevers of 40 degrees all day, and has been shivering as well; he has had blue lips, and blue fingers.

He spent 8 hours in hospital this morning, and Panadol, and Nurofen, did nothing to touch the fever.

Did we play well, guys?
Your boy is more important, mate. I hope he recovers well. We played like semi-flogs in the first half. Played a massive second half. The pundits will be quick to say that we played our GF tonight if we lose next week.

Captain BF

Juniors

Did we play well, guys?
I hope the little fella feels better soon mate. Nothing more scary than a sick kid.

Did we play well, guys?
mate. Glad Parra could brighten your day up

Eelementary

Post Whore
Nope. But we were brave as f**k. Mate I hope he's OK.

Honestly, all they can tell us is it's a virus, and to keep giving him paracetamol, and keeping his fluids up.

My heart is broken, because he has been crying all day, feeling burning hot, and shivering cold, at the same time, and the meds do nothing, and I cannot help him.

But that's beside the point.

I am so proud to be an Eel!

Wally21

Bench

Did we play well, guys?
I’m really sorry to hear about the day with your lad Eele, I hope he’s on the mend.
The boys were average in the first half but were outstanding in the second. Lane was MOM

TheParraboy

Staff member

Did we play well, guys?

We played like a dogs breakfast first half

Like champions the last 20min.

Hope your boy is doing a lot better