What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

Dragon David

First Grade
Yep.. our middles have a lot less leg speed making metres compared to better opposition which was exposed in the GF last year.
We have regressed in that part and we need to find a good 5/8th again
Our left hand side defence gets targeted a lot
But was Sowie foxing today with team selections..we will see
To me the girls looked as if they were going through the motions and not "fighting" for a win. They appeared flat and lacked a lot of intent in their plays. They didn't defend to their ability and I know that they can improve significantly to turn the tables next week.

jeffdragon

Bench
A few examples, when a team play the same team two weeks in a row they usually win one, only doesn't apply 6o us smashed twice by them.
We can't buy a bunker decision.
Slower than the mens attack.
Apps running but no support.
Tonegato dropped the kick leading to 1st try then dropped the ball over the line, then run down by a reserve hooker.
Rubbish had all the ball and couldn't even bust a brown paper bag.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
A few examples, when a team play the same team two weeks in a row they usually win one, only doesn't apply 6o us smashed twice by them.
We can't buy a bunker decision.
Slower than the mens attack.
Apps running but no support.
Tonegato dropped the kick leading to 1st try then dropped the ball over the line, then run down by a reserve hooker.
Rubbish had all the ball and couldn't even bust a brown paper bag.
Please, the only one who looks like to score, granted she didnt play like last season but it's not up to her to do everyone else job..

The only highlight of that game was the laugh I got from hearing Tarsha Gale describe one of the Knights' players as "having a head up of steam"- which is mangling of the English language worthy of Cooper Cronk.
I have to learn to keep the tv on mute when I'm watching F*x.