What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

King-Gutho94

Coach
That one was shane elford ... seems all their trainers are f**kwits
The whole organisation is smug.

It just shits me how journos like Michelle Bishop rave on about how much fun she has when at Penrith and how lovely all those pricks are.

Yet parramatta are arseholes to the media apprantley she was at it again on radio today at Parramatta training.

How BA only answered 5 questions in the presser on Friday and was ushered out by the media manager. Hello we had a private jet waiting couldn't be there to midnight.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Reports Taylan May won't be playing in the GF with that hamstring injury. Penrith are going to rule him out tomorrow.

I guess it's karma after all as he did the injury in a game he shouldn't have been playing in.

Charlie Staines up against Sivo or will Penrith swap To'o to sivo's side.

In any case I see Staines as a weaker link to Penrith then Taylan May.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Eels coach Brad Arthur is poised to drop a selection bombshell in recalling abandoned prop Nathan Brown for the NRL grand final against the Panthers, according to The Sydney Morning Herald.

But one man unlikely to suit up for the decider is centre Tom Opacic, who pulled up lame in a fitness test on his hamstring on Monday. He missed the Eels' preliminary final against the Cowboys in Townsville on Friday night.

The Panthers, meanwhile, are resigned to rising winger Taylan May missing the decider at Accor Stadium on Sunday night due to his hamstring injury. He missed the Panthers' preliminary final against the Rabbitohs at Accor Stadium on Saturday night.

yy_cheng

Coach
On Speedy's Wide World of Sports, Weidler said Dyl has a hamstring problem and will be under light training.

Looks like JA could be the 6, at least on the bench just in case

King-Gutho94

Coach
On Speedy's Wide World of Sports, Weidler said Dyl has a hamstring problem and will be under light training.

Looks like JA could be the 6, at least on the bench just in case
It's Grand Final week Dylan will play and so will Kikau.

The rest is just for theatre. As media only have 2 teams to focus on not 16 so every niggle gets scrutinised.

I didn't see Danny on the news at parra training so wtf would he know anyway.

eels_fan

First Grade
Staines in for May is great for Sivo to Waqa.
Both big bodies with good fends that can build great momentum. Staines is ordinary in defence and his centre will know that and will he susceptible trying to slide further out to help him

Eels coach Brad Arthur is poised to drop a selection bombshell in recalling abandoned prop Nathan Brown for the NRL grand final against the Panthers, according to The Sydney Morning Herald.

But one man unlikely to suit up for the decider is centre Tom Opacic, who pulled up lame in a fitness test on his hamstring on Monday. He missed the Eels' preliminary final against the Cowboys in Townsville on Friday night.

The Panthers, meanwhile, are resigned to rising winger Taylan May missing the decider at Accor Stadium on Sunday night due to his hamstring injury. He missed the Panthers' preliminary final against the Rabbitohs at Accor Stadium on Saturday night.

And dropping Cartwright?!?! I thought we were playing Parraball from now on?

Parra

Referee
It's Grand Final week Dylan will play and so will Kikau.

The rest is just for theatre. As media only have 2 teams to focus on not 16 so every niggle gets scrutinised.

I didn't see Danny on the news at parra training so wtf would he know anyway.

It's going to be a long week

Everyone’s wound up for the local derby.

I live and work in the centre of all the bullshite and it’s just starting to come alive.

You’re the only side that can kill smug and wipe it from the face of the earth!

No tougher assignment.

The eyes of the league are upon Bea, could he be the chosen one?