What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

soc123_au

Staff member
LOL

May suspended suspension
No suspension for kiks shoulder charge
Now an actual acknowledgement/ apology for dud calls in the game https://westernweekender.com.au/2022/09/nrl-confirms-panthers-impacted-by-bunker-blunders/

It's not like they need the leg ups, but the NRL seem insistent. Might as well just give them the cup
Yeah, they clearly suck us off. 2 incorrectly disallowed tries in a preliminary final. I guess they could have robbed us of 2 more and we still win, but your idea of leg ups is bizarre.

yobbo84

First Grade
The Crichton one was wrong, but the Luai one? Black-and-white, can't run behind your player. Until they go back to judgement calls, it was the correct decision.

Anyway, it all balances out. Their first try only came because Kikau declared himself held when it was play on, played the ball and dived forward taking out our markers. Swings and roundabouts. The Panthers could have had 12 tries disallowed on Saturday and they still would have beaten us.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Yeah, they clearly suck us off. 2 incorrectly disallowed tries in a preliminary final. I guess they could have robbed us of 2 more and we still win, but your idea of leg ups is bizarre.

the edict has been given to go easy on the pants genius

Bending over backwards to give em the cup. Watch for the reffing square ups next game. Riff will get plenty BoD just watch
Surely if they were ‘bending over backwards’ to get the Panthers up, rather than an apology they actually would have given us the tries they are apologising for; one of which happened when we were 12-0 down?

C’mon myrrh Ken; I know it’s getting to the end of a long season but your heart really wasn’t in this one. Maybe it’s time for a bit of a freshen up. Replace those old legs.

Bit like the sharks.

GongPanther

Referee
Tom Cruise loves his NRL, he is in town for the big Penrith v Parramatta game

This is Tom hanging out with Rusty Crowe in the Paramatta Mall this week, before Russell turned around and ate the giant biscuit behind them in about 3 gobbles. Tom was very impressed at Russell's eating ability

View attachment 66002
Cruise: "Who the hell have they got me stuck with now?"

Wb1234

Referee
Panthers are the modern day equivalent of the 55 to 66 dragons

the only thing stopping them winning premierships is complacency or boredom

and unlike the storms dominance it’s based on good rugby league tactics and local juniors

snickers007

Juniors

Even their trainers are merkins

Trainers have zero right to talk to an opposition player or referee. No argument from me. Just do your job, and get off the field.

However, I love the mental gymnastics shown by the dopes on 360.

Ricky Stuart publicly defames an opposition player over something that occured when the player was a child, and Kent is like "the kid deserves it for what he did 10+ years ago".

Panthers trainer may have sledged a Rabbits player, which maybe a dozen people heard, and Kent is like "outrageous, kick him out of the game".

Unless the ref's microphone has picked it up, I don't expect anything further to come from it. It's just he said/she said. And without South's/Cartwright being a bit more forthcoming with the actual sledge delivered, we don't even know whether the outrage is justified.

Just another typical NRL news story I guess. Will be forgotten tomorrow when the Telegraph drops some bombshell they've been sitting on since April.

no name

Coach

Even their trainers are merkins
Lol @ Paul f**king Kent.
A coach publicly calls out a player and he’s hard done by getting one week suspension.
A trainer is alleged to have said something on the field, (which no one actually knows what he said yet) and he should get a life ban.
Old Kenty, as consistent as constipation.

Iamback

Coach
Trainers have zero right to talk to an opposition player or referee. No argument from me. Just do your job, and get off the field.

However, I love the mental gymnastics shown by the dopes on 360.

Ricky Stuart publicly defames an opposition player over something that occured when the player was a child, and Kent is like "the kid deserves it for what he did 10+ years ago".

Panthers trainer may have sledged a Rabbits player, which maybe a dozen people heard, and Kent is like "outrageous, kick him out of the game".

Unless the ref's microphone has picked it up, I don't expect anything further to come from it. It's just he said/she said. And without South's/Cartwright being a bit more forthcoming with the actual sledge delivered, we don't even know whether the outrage is justified.

Just another typical NRL news story I guess. Will be forgotten tomorrow when the Telegraph drops some bombshell they've been sitting on since April.

They all do it though

I have seen Alfie give some all mighty sprays, not sure how you stop it, very hard to prove who it is directed at

Iamback

Coach
Lol @ Paul f**king Kent.
A coach publicly calls out a player and he’s hard done by getting one week suspension.
A trainer is alleged to have said something on the field, (which no one actually knows what he said yet) and he should get a life ban.
Old Kenty, as consistent as constipation.

Reportedly it was 'Get your back into the line' So sounds like Cody being Cody here