What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

Sime_11

Juniors
nosebleeds - scored mine last week in the hope we made it - sisters wedding now done and dusted (yes i was watching on my phone during the reception :p) - so bring on Sunday :)

Murraymob1

Juniors
Looks like our trainer Pete green is in hot water again .during the game he was allegedly sledging Cartwright and got into a argument with walker after the game
He was suspended last years grand final and we won might not be bad if he gets it again and we bring in Hayden knowles for the game

Iamback

Coach
Looks like our trainer Pete green is in hot water again .during the game he was allegedly sledging Cartwright and got into a argument with walker after the game
He was suspended last years grand final and we won might not be bad if he gets it again and we bring in Hayden knowles for the game

Nothing in it, He actually praised the good tackle it is the Anti Panther media at it again

age.s

First Grade
Tried Ticketek Marketplace?

You get the buy back ones off there
Yeah man. I tried, nothing comes up unfortunately.

Will keep looking but I may be watching from home unfortunately. I'll try not to break my toe this time.

Latest posts