What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

SBD82

Coach
They just won Harold mats nsw cup sg ball and barring an epic choke will go b2b

they’ve lost a number of players last year like burton and havent missed a beat

it’s going to take years for other teams to get to their level

give them a decade and see what their legacy is under a salary cap era
So far they’ve won one in a row.

You need to calm down a bit.

Iamback

Coach
Once they came out with what the comment actually was (allegedly) I thought it made perfect sense.

Trainer gives a bit of a rap for a good legal hit to a player he would have had some kind of relationship with. It makes a shitload more sense than what was originally reported imo.

Edwards said he was smashed, hence the response to get him to shake it off

Cartwright also reacted too

he’s panthers through and through
In the Herald article Jed said he hadn’t spoken to his father before the story came out. He was on the booze for Mad Monday.

I’m guessing some scumbag New Ltd gossip columnist has rang John, told him the trainer said something horrible to his son and effectively got his initial reaction.

betcats

Referee
Is Jed Cartwright a shill for the Penrith Panthers?

"It's just been blown out of proportion," Cartwright told The Sydney Morning Herald.

"I am good mates with Pete. We got along real well when I was at Penrith.

"He never said anything about my back. He just said something about the tackle that I made.

"We spoke about it after the game and we have since texted about it and we're all good. I'm ready to move on and he's ready to move on. That's it.

"He said nothing about my back.

That’s not enough for Paul Kent, Jed’s obviously In on the cover up.

I wonder which unnamed souths official came up with the back injury sledge quote he must be pissed Jed has contradicted him.

Fmd it’s not hard to see how dropkicks like Kent and Rothfield make a good living off rugby league when they have dumb f**ks like this myrrkhen who will believe any garbage they come up with.

myrrh ken

First Grade
That’s not enough for Paul Kent, Jed’s obviously In on the cover up.

I wonder which unnamed souths official came up with the back injury sledge quote he must be pissed Jed has contradicted him.

Fmd it’s not hard to see how dropkicks like Kent and Rothfield make a good living off rugby league when they have dumb f**ks like this myrrkhen who will believe any garbage they come up with.

I said i dont believe anyone numb nuts.

But your ability to swallow up anything your club says is fact is laughable.

betcats

Referee
I said i dont believe anyone numb nuts.

But your ability to swallow up anything your club says is fact is laughable.

I believed the what our physio and doctor said over what some journos and their unnamed sources said and surprise surprise it turns out the journos or their unnamed sources were lying and the physio and doctor were telling the truth.