What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Chipmunk

Coach
They do appear to have very low scoring games, a lot. I suspect it has to do a lot with the size of the field.

hindy111

Post Whore
You don't die straight away. And different species build up different tolerances.

Do you eat anything or just meat? Today I ate

Lebanese bread with a tine of tuna, tomato paste, cheese, Garlic.

Then a lamb roast for dinner with peas and potato

And water and coffee to drink.

Do you eat anything or just meat? Today I ate

Lebanese bread with a tine of tuna, tomato paste, cheese, Garlic.

Then a lamb roast for dinner with peas and potato

And water and coffee to drink.
It doesn't matter what I eat. I have eaten only meat for about three weeks but I chug alcohol, which I am certain is unhealthy. And I've been consuming a very meat heavy diet for a few years now. I don't eat vegetables anymore and feel better for it. I was having weird breathing issues which have disappeared. Like suddenly I was out of breath. Just realised today that's gone.

hindy111

Post Whore
It doesn't matter what I eat. I have eaten only meat for about three weeks but I chug alcohol, which I am certain is unhealthy. And I've been consuming a very meat heavy diet for a few years now. I don't eat vegetables anymore and feel better for it. I was having weird breathing issues which have disappeared. Like suddenly I was out of breath. Just realised today that's gone.

Sometimes I wonder why kids hate vegetables. Is there more natural brain rejecting them based on instinct

Latest posts