What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Nah.

He didn't want to go
Said he was gutted
But he was told he wasn't wanted on the bus
Tanked after being told that
Has a grudge against the bus driver??
Ivan had already decided if he was at The Tigpies he was beinging his boy over. Simple mathmetics really. No room for Mitch.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Then dont ask about the timing?
How does that relate to Moses?

Directly, it doesn't. To your interpretation of events though, one helluva lot.

Seeing as according to your story the coach who pulled the contract over commitment, didn't turn out to be all that committed himself.

Tiger5150

Bench
Directly, it doesn't. To your interpretation of events though, one helluva lot.

Seeing as according to your story the coach who pulled the contract over commitment, didn't turn out to be all that committed himself.

That is the opposite of what happened. Moses had already agreed to terms with Parra before Cleary joined Tigers. Cleary just ending the stupid games Mitch was playing with the club.

Im boring myself now. you guys dont need to be rehashing this. Good luck tomorrow and have fun. I hope either IP or Api win and either Ivan or Mitch cries.....

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Staff member
That is the opposite of what happened. Moses had already agreed to terms with Parra before Cleary joined Tigers. Cleary just ending the stupid games Mitch was playing with the club.

Hmm, really?

Ivan Cleary will spearhead negotiations with the Wests Tigers' off-contract stars as they attempt fend off poaching raids from their NRL rivals.

Cleary on Monday was announced as the club's new head coach and confirmed he will be active in talks with Aaron Woods, James Tedesco, Mitchell Moses and Luke Brooks.

He, along with general manager of football Kelly Egan and recruitment manager Dave Warwick, are tasked with retaining the quartet of key players whose deals expire at the end of the 2017 season.

Asked if he we will have control of recruitment and retention, Cleary said it would be a collaborative process but emphasised: "Certainly the buck will stop with me."

Cleary met the four, along with the rest of the playing group, at their Concord headquarters on Monday and said initial discussions were positive.

Tiger5150

Bench
Hmm, really?

Ivan Cleary will spearhead negotiations with the Wests Tigers' off-contract stars as they attempt fend off poaching raids from their NRL rivals.

Cleary on Monday was announced as the club's new head coach and confirmed he will be active in talks with Aaron Woods, James Tedesco, Mitchell Moses and Luke Brooks.

He, along with general manager of football Kelly Egan and recruitment manager Dave Warwick, are tasked with retaining the quartet of key players whose deals expire at the end of the 2017 season.

Asked if he we will have control of recruitment and retention, Cleary said it would be a collaborative process but emphasised: "Certainly the buck will stop with me."

Cleary met the four, along with the rest of the playing group, at their Concord headquarters on Monday and said initial discussions were positive.

Yes........your point?

Let me say this slowly.........when Ivan Cleary joined the Wests Tigers, Mitchell Moses had had a $900K pa Contract in front of him from the Tigers for 8 months. He was also in discussions with Parra. Prior to Cleary joining, he had agreed to terms with Parra and told them he was joining them, he couldnt sign a Contract at that stage. Cleary had mates at Parra and knew Moses had agreed to terms and when he got to the Tigers, he stopped Moses game of trying to play Tigers off to bump up his price at Parra. Its pretty straight forward....also totally irrelevant now. he is playing in a GF tomorrow and it has worked out well for him.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Not at all......I edited my post for clarification above.

So there was no contract signed, only offers on the table from both clubs, and when Cleary "pulled the contract" , he did indeed pull the contract.

Glad we sorted that out mate.
and the 9 months before that when he had a $900K pa Contract in front of him?

So we go back to this comment, with you now conceding it hadn't been signed.

Get on the bus boyz.

Tiger5150

Bench
So there was no contract signed, only offers on the table from both clubs, and when Cleary "pulled the contract" , he did indeed pull the contract.

Glad we sorted that out mate.

So we go back to this comment, with you now conceding it hadn't been signed.

Get on the bus boyz.

He made an agreement with one club before Ivan Cleary joined the Tigers........it wasnt the Tigers, its not so hard.

I understand why I'm an argumentative merkin.....I'm right and I dont have a grand final to be excited about tomorrow. Your excuse?

T-Boon

Coach
I was there. Lets just say fatigue was not a factor. To be honest, his defence was the least of his problems. Watching the game live I was sure he was tanking. Literally catch pass. Stats back it up.
So why leave out his passing stats:
completed passes 50.
Hospital passes 5

Latest posts