What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
It’s the dumbest and most selfish thing I have ever witnessed if there are no other mitigating circumstances. He’ll lose more than $4k in reputational damage for being an absolute deadshit merkin.

In addition to that, if he wanted a starting spot he just gave our new recruit Hopgood the inside lane for the 13 jersey.
Who is advising this f**kwit?

Name me one other player in the comp that would accept a 3 match ban instead of paying a 4k fine.

I would be starting him in reserve grade now in round 4 just to prove a point.

In terms of reputational damage well Matto pissed that away when he walked out on tigers.

I noticed Wayne Bennett sprayed him on the weekend as well about backfliping on the Dolphins.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Just means Hopgood will take the 13 off Matto earlier than expected
Maybe Matterson never wanted to start... he's done a good job of keeping the 13 jersey while Nuikore soaked up his first 20mins each week.

Highest paid benchie in the NRL, Matterson's on a pretty good wicket - and even still couldn't cough up $4k to start the season alongside his teammates?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Is he trying to piss us off and change his mind about staying with us? If so I’d let him walk. Seriously he can get f**ked.
Definitely deserves to be in your shit list basket.

I always thought he was a bit of cat.

Matto is all matto you see it on the field.

He did SFA for 2 years here.

Contract time came around this year finally played 8 weeks of decent footy got picked for origin.

Re-signed on an upgraded contract then didn't play for a month afterwards.

Now he has played decent footy since being back on the bench on rotation with niukore but that's gone now next year.

He would want to aim up once he gets back.

I won't be forgetting this bit of selfishness next year.

Avenger

Immortal
Definitely deserves to be in your shit list basket.

I always thought he was a bit of cat.

Matto is all matto you see it on the field.

He did SFA for 2 years here.

Contract time came around this year finally played 8 weeks of decent footy got picked for origin.

Re-signed on an upgraded contract then didn't play for a month afterwards.

Now he has played decent footy since being back on the bench on rotation with niukore but that's gone now next year.

He would want to aim up once he gets back.

I won't be forgetting this bit of selfishness next year.
He did get on it but I resurrected him during Orthodox Easter.

False prophet?

Soto

Bench
Just means Hopgood will take the 13 off Matto earlier than expected
Wow now the bench options with all the players leaving looks a bit ummmm underwhelming
Rodwell, Rein, Cartwright, Ogden, JA, Nrown if still here, Wiremu if still here, Mataele, EEZ...Hopefully we have signed Murchie as I can't see who will be playing right backrower to start the season off next year..
I really hope we snare a big name with the merry go round of player signings that goes on in the silly season

JokerEel

Coach
It’s the dumbest and most selfish thing I have ever witnessed if there are no other mitigating circumstances. He’ll lose more than $4k in reputational damage for being an absolute deadshit merkin.

In addition to that, if he wanted a starting spot he just gave our new recruit Hopgood the inside lane for the 13 jersey.
Who is advising this f**kwit?

God is apparently...

Latest posts