What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos refer Dolphins to NRL Integrity Unit over contact dispute

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Haven't heard of the donkeys having fan events directly across the road from the dolphins and bilboards being conveniently vandalized and all the other petty crap that happened when the crushers came in. will the hot water suddenly not work in the away sheds for the first derby game at Suncorp?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm glad Perth Red hates us. I'm double glad we're playing a home game in Perth.
What makes you think I hate them? Apart from being the wrong choice for Brisbane, imo, poor venue strategy and a sht jersey design I’m right behind them. I hope they are very successful, all be it for selfish reasons.
re pertth, You dont find it a bit strange in their first ever year they are taking a game away from their new fanbase? What happened to 2 games at Sunshine Coast?

Canard

Immortal
What makes you think I hate them? Apart from being the wrong choice for Brisbane, imo, poor venue strategy and a sht jersey design I’m right behind them. I hope they are very successful, all be it for selfish reasons.
re pertth, You dont find it a bit strange in their first ever year they are taking a game away from their new fanbase? What happened to 2 games at Sunshine Coast?

The solution to all of Rugby Leagues woes is better graphic design - LU.

Sometimes I think this board is just guys who like pretty colours and a coordinated ensemble.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Couldn't agree more about the jersey.

It's f**ken woeful

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
AFL Red will do anything to put the boot into the Dolphins.

All because he wants a team in Perth to watch a couple of times a year when the afl isn't on.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
wonder if he is related to the Mariners that have been around NSW cup and RM for a few years.
Neither Bennett or Broncs are names I would not normally associate with integrity, that makes all this rather amusing

Stewbum

Juniors

Broncos refer Dolphins to NRL Integrity Unit over contact dispute​

Broncos mentioned in same sentence as the word integrity. I'm getting older but knew I'd see it one day.

Redcliffe Dolphins
8 games Lang Park
4 games Redcliffe
Red and White

Otherwise rename every bloody Sydney club to a meaningless, soul-less district.
I'd prefer it if we got rid of a few Sydney clubs.

Dragons and Sharks should be punted so South Sydney Rabbitohs can take over the Southern Sydney region. I'd also punt the Bulldogs and Tigers to create a new team called Western Sydney. Manly should also be punted.

The Sydney clubs generate f**k all revenue from football operations because they have small fanbases and the business community do not see any value in them. It's time to trim the fat.

Pneuma

First Grade
I'd prefer it if we got rid of a few Sydney clubs.

Dragons and Sharks should be punted so South Sydney Rabbitohs can take over the Southern Sydney region. I'd also punt the Bulldogs and Tigers to create a new team called Western Sydney. Manly should also be punted.

The Sydney clubs generate f**k all revenue from football operations because they have small fanbases and the business community do not see any value in them. It's time to trim the fat.
Did you just think of this now or have you posted this over 500 times previously? Did the berocca work by the way?