What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruits for 2023

Old Timer

Coach
Been off the chardy of late, loving the craft beer, maybe a glass of Pinot Noir or a light red blend.
Not your thing OT no doubt, you’d be a lager and Shiraz man I reckon? Maybe Resches? And something from South Australia for your red.
What’s your Friday night tipple mate?
Good guess re the Reschs certainly my favourite beer and if you can’t get that then black & tan
Coonawarra Shiraz or a good Heathcote also goes a treat for me
Summer is here so a nice Steins Riesling not out of the question either.
Off on Tuesday for a weeks fishing at Forster so they might all get a run
Chin up buddy and hopefully the Chardonnay urge comes back soon

Crush

Coach
Good guess re the Reschs certainly my favourite beer and if you can’t get that then black & tan
Coonawarra Shiraz or a good Heathcote also goes a treat for me
Summer is here so a nice Steins Riesling not out of the question either.
Off on Tuesday for a weeks fishing at Forster so they might all get a run
Chin up buddy and hopefully the Chardonnay urge comes back soon
Oh yes, I forgot that you were a fan of Robert Stein. I catch up with Jacob from time to time.
Halliday awards on Monday, they might get a run!
Enjoy Forster, it’s great up there, i was up there a couple of years back in January, stayed in a great caravan park actually, on the lake somewhere.

Old Timer

Coach
Oh yes, I forgot that you were a fan of Robert Stein. I catch up with Jacob from time to time.
Halliday awards on Monday, they might get a run!
Enjoy Forster, it’s great up there, i was up there a couple of years back in January, stayed in a great caravan park actually, on the lake somewhere.
Do you ever look at the Get Wines Direct website
I’ve brought a few Norman’s reds for quaffers some good some well being polite not so good.
There must be a lot of export orders getting cancelled as there is a never ending supply of let’s say “journeyman” quality wines on offer.
You can pick up a Latimore, Marketo or Williame for around $7 but still probably a little bit of overs in that price.

Crush

Coach
Do you ever look at the Get Wines Direct website
I’ve brought a few Norman’s reds for quaffers some good some well being polite not so good.
There must be a lot of export orders getting cancelled as there is a never ending supply of let’s say “journeyman” quality wines on offer.
You can pick up a Latimore, Marketo or Williame for around $7 but still probably a little bit of overs in that price.
Mate I work in wine industry and haven’t paid for a bottle for many years.
But if I did, I’d be looking for something that overdelivers on quality for the price, like a Cody Ramsey. I’d be steering clear of the Grand Cru gear which is overpriced and usually disappoints, like a Francis Molo.

Mate I work in wine industry and haven’t paid for a bottle for many years.
But if I did, I’d be looking for something that overdelivers on quality for the price, like a Cody Ramsey. I’d be steering clear of the Grand Cru gear which is overpriced and usually disappoints, like a Francis Molo.
Have you tried passion pop? It’s like an Aaron Woods, absolute trash!

KiamaSaint

Coach
Tigers lol

They swapped Hastings and kept Brooks ffs.

Without the trade which I believe Newcastle got the better of Klemmer isn’t at the Tigers

Knights 1 Tigers 0
I have heard two rumours around that... that Bateman would only sign if Jackson was moved on, they played in Super League together... and that the Tigers are the front runners for bringing Moses back but he wants to play with Brooks.

Yow

Juniors
Questions and answers well rehearsed

Liiddle very reserved

Realises there is a question mark over his injury record

seems built more like a half

Wish him well

Won’t be surprised if one of the junior 9’s jumps the queue and take the hooker role by round 6
Hi everyone meet Ryan Webb last night at Qld Dragons function he was meeting a Front rower this morning fingers crossed also clubs in good salary cap position there are players out there we could sign now but looking for younger players to build future.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Hi everyone meet Ryan Webb last night at Qld Dragons function he was meeting a Front rower this morning fingers crossed also clubs in good salary cap position there are players out there we could sign now but looking for younger players to build future.
Maybe a QLD based front rower if he is up in QLD currently, unless he caught a flight back to Sydney for a meeting.