What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruits for 2023

saintly1996

Juniors
One of the articles I read about Cody was very disheartening. It suggested he would in all likelihood miss all of 2023 and MIGHT be back for preseason training for 2024. Not a great outlook, but we all hope everything goes Cody's way. Best of luck to you Cody.
Yes being ready for training in January is very optimistic, his training load will need to be very well managed

Dragon David

First Grade
One of the articles I read about Cody was very disheartening. It suggested he would in all likelihood miss all of 2023 and MIGHT be back for preseason training for 2024. Not a great outlook, but we all hope everything goes Cody's way. Best of luck to you Cody.
Poor kid. He had a lot to look forward to next year in my opinion but health comes first and hopefully he will be OK sometime later next year.